HOW TO ADD MODS TO SERVER

weapon pack ? please be more clear do u want a weapon create in game or the ability to spawn weapons in game ????
depending what you are after i may be able to help!

You can add an ammo/storage box and fill it with anything you want, make a medical box with med supplies or an ammo box with guns and ammo etc

This is done server side so no client files to mess about with or download.

Just remember that the items must be part of the mod/map you host ortherwise you would need rMod to get round it.

ammo creates full of weapons banned and unbanned can be added to your map via arma 2 2/3d editor ! i added all the creates to see what would work and what wouldnt work so far all iv been kicked for useing is the smaw rocket launcher all the weapons are fine !

i will advise extream caution when using these in dayz ! if survivors found them thay would be getting hold ov sum high-grade weapons including pipebombs ieds mines rocketlaunchers and just about every weapon in arma 2 !

id suggest RU BASIC AMMO only as there standerd dayz guns

Why does everyone have the thought that if the zombie apocalypse happened that ALL of the cool weapons would be wiped off the planet and you would be left with just basic weapons? Hosts need to get past that mindset.... players are getting bored, and the growing number on our server where we offer such high grade weapons and difficult AI to use them on. Now if only i could figure out those pesky regional bugs that happen on Lingor.

ammo creates full of weapons banned and unbanned can be added to your map via arma 2 2/3d editor ! i added all the creates to see what would work and what wouldnt work so far all iv been kicked for useing is the smaw rocket launcher all the weapons are fine !

i will advise extream caution when using these in dayz ! if survivors found them thay would be getting hold ov sum high-grade weapons including pipebombs ieds mines rocketlaunchers and just about every weapon in arma 2 !

id suggest RU BASIC AMMO only as there standerd dayz guns

Not everyone can use the 2d/3d editor but there is an easier way :) You can add them via the database and specify EVERY type of item you want to add.

1 - Go to the instance table and add one of the following types of box - UNBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1 - USOrdnanceBox_EP1 - USVehicleBox_EP1
There are more but i forget the class names, BI wiki should have them.

2 - Go to the instance_deployable table and add them :) Give them a unique ID and enter the worldspace you want them to be located.
Then edit the inventory with the weapons or items to add

They will always have the same contents each restart, If players remove items they are restocked each restart.

When i ran my Dayz server i would have a long list of worldspaces and rotate the locations by editing the worldspace coordinates in the instance_deployable, makes them rare and harder to find

Back