How to add traders to zupa's coin 3.0

n612ua

Hello, not sure if this is where to post this or not.

I know how to add items to zupa's coin system 3.0 and have been using it for along time. I now want to add the Black Market trader that is in stary to klen trader as well. Where do I add the new trader coordinates to? Nothing in the mission.sqm file makes since as to where to add the coordinates to.
There are videos on youtube on how to add the regular traders when you use the database trading, I am not sure if you go the same route or not.

This is who I want the new trader to point to, came out of my server_traders_cherno_11.sqf file the the mission root folder

menu_GUE_Woodlander2 = [
[["Black Market Weapons",526],["Black Market Ammo",527],["Explosives",529]],
[],
"neutral"

Any help would be great thanks

I found out that to add the trader it's not in the MPMissions/mission.sqm file. It is in epoch server\@DayZ_Overwatch_Server\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/mission.sqf the PBO file. I added this to the mission.sqf

_unit_133 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
_this = createAgent ["GUE_Woodlander2", [11470.1,11347.8,0.00143433], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_unit_133 = _this;
_this setDir 129.168;
_this setVehicleInit "this allowDammage false; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0;";
_this setUnitAbility 0.60000002;
_this allowDammage false; _this disableAI 'FSM'; _this disableAI 'MOVE'; _this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; _this disableAI 'TARGET'; _this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; _this forceSpeed 0;_this enableSimulation false;};

The trader shows up now, but does not sell anything. How do I link this trader to zupa's coin? Not sure if I would go though the database like in the youtube video or if there is something in zupa's coin folder to link them. I did notice that no of the other traders are selling anything now, I don't get the trade or advanced trading option for any of them.

Last edited:
Hello, not sure if this is where to post this or not.

I know how to add items to zupa's coin system 3.0 and have been using it for along time. I now want to add the Black Market trader that is in stary to klen trader as well. Where do I add the new trader coordinates to? Nothing in the mission.sqm file makes since as to where to add the coordinates to.
There are videos on youtube on how to add the regular traders when you use the database trading, I am not sure if you go the same route or not.

This is who I want the new trader to point to, came out of my server_traders_cherno_11.sqf file the the mission root folder

menu_GUE_Woodlander2 = [
[["Black Market Weapons",526],["Black Market Ammo",527],["Explosives",529]],
[],
"neutral"

Any help would be great thanks

I found out that to add the trader it's not in the MPMissions/mission.sqm file. It is in epoch server\@DayZ_Overwatch_Server\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus/mission.sqf the PBO file. I added this to the mission.sqf

_unit_133 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
_this = createAgent ["GUE_Woodlander2", [11470.1,11347.8,0.00143433], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_unit_133 = _this;
_this setDir 129.168;
_this setVehicleInit "this allowDammage false; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0;";
_this setUnitAbility 0.60000002;
_this allowDammage false; _this disableAI 'FSM'; _this disableAI 'MOVE'; _this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; _this disableAI 'TARGET'; _this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; _this forceSpeed 0;_this enableSimulation false;};

The trader shows up now, but does not sell anything. How do I link this trader to zupa's coin? Not sure if I would go though the database like in the youtube video or if there is something in zupa's coin folder to link them. I did notice that no of the other traders are selling anything now, I don't get the trade or advanced trading option for any of them.

Haven't touched epoch in a while but what version of zupas are you using? The 2 versions I worked with you just added the trader server side and the SKIN of the trader is how it gets the prices.

I'm using 3.0. So your saying to just add info from the second spoiler from above into the server side mission pbo? I just tried that and it seems to work on my test server. Not sure what the hell I did earlier to mess it up. I think I started messing in the database and had it going wonky.

Anyhow thanks for the help.

Last edited:
If you are using a skin that is not normally used by traders you have to add the skin name to the serverTraders (probably in variables.sqf) array as well. The fn_selfaction would have the issue with the menu not working on the trader but an empty menu would be the spoilers you linked.

Back