How to install ACRE epoch ?

lebal

Hello again everybody,

I want to install ACRE mod on my dayz epoch server hosted by nitrado but i can't find a good tutorial which explain how te do this....

Can someone help me please ? :)

No one ? I tried to follow the readme text which in the ACRE file downloaded from armaholic, but it's little light... I add the @ACRE in the server FTP, then in dayz parameters (still in FTP), i add @ACRE, to additionnal mods, but the server don't restart then... What am i doing wrong ? My kingdom for a solution...

Maybe we can help you better when you post the rpt section where the server crashes.

This is what i got :

=====================================================================
== C:\SERVICES\ni270638_1\dayz\Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe
== Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -cpuCount=2 -exThreads=1 -maxmem=2047 -noCB -noSound -ip=85.190.141.86 -port=2302 -config=dayz_1.epoch.chernarus\server_config.cfg -cfg=dayz_1.epoch.chernarus\basic.cfg -profiles=dayz_1.epoch.chernarus -name=Bliss -mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server;@cba;@JayArmA2Lib;@acre;
Exe timestamp: 2013/06/12 07:19:16
Current time: 2013/12/11 09:18:58

Version 1.62.103718
ErrorMessage: Include file userconfig\acre\acre_clientside_config.hpp not found.

Do you have the @ACRE folder installed on your client?

Looks like it is looking for the clientside files and failing to find them.

It doesn't have to be on client side, if everybody had to have it in his client side the server will never start... It is the server which doesn't start, not me who can't join it. And anyway i have it on my client side.

Okay i succeded:

Put @ACRE, userconfig and @cba in server side FTP, and the bikeys (of ACRE) in expansion/keys, then, call the mods in parameters. Then install the client side as in the different tuto you can find.

Back