how to use two database on the same server?

kanna

Let me explain: I would run two servers, Celle and Utes.

I said if I followed the correct procedure, I change the port in my.ini and the. bat to start the server.

But when I run my two database servers is common.

Should I create a database of different example hivemind2 and stay on port 3316?

sorry for my bad English you understand my problem?

Thank you in advance!

It is probably easier to just have 2 databases on the same sql server but different names. No reason to use different ports for them. I have used this method with both bliss and antirocket based hives without issue.

Can you tell me the exact procedure for 2 servers pwnozor?
Because I create a second base (hivemind2) and bases are always together! grrr
I have change .bat by "Hivemind" I change "hivemind2".

edit : and I separate installation folders !

Can you tell me the exact procedure for 2 servers pwnozor?
Because I create a second base (hivemind2) and bases are always together! grrr
I have change .bat by "Hivemind" I change "hivemind2".

edit : and I separate installation folders !

Hello,
its easy to use ! 2 Server with 1 Database !
first of all you need to add in Object Data instance 2 for vehicles ans spawn vehicles !
we write a own script how spawn our vehicles !
next you need to edit the Mission file and set mission instance 2 for second server !

next start the second server with sql connection of the first one !
thats all :D

Hello,
its easy to use ! 2 Server with 1 Database !
first of all you need to add in Object Data instance 2 for vehicles ans spawn vehicles !
we write a own script how spawn our vehicles !
next you need to edit the Mission file and set mission instance 2 for second server !

next start the second server with sql connection of the first one !
thats all :D

I think OP wants 2 separate hives using 1 single computer to support 2 servers (without having to purchase an additional arma II cdkey/game). Similar to how Bliss package you can do it this way (I used MySQL workbench and just naming the databases different names created different hives.

I am searching for an answer for this as well. I'd like 1 to be standard install stuff and the second a test bed for new stuff. Ideally the hives should be separated for this reason so that different dayz files don't overlap each other. Would be nice to know if this package supports multiple servers with separate hives and if so how to do it.

Back