HvK Gaming DayZ server 400+ vehicles/Autorefuel/Debug/Combat Vehicles/AI Patrol/24/7 Day

chicken065

[updated 8/18/2013 - ENTIRE SERVER REDONE]

Hello everyone!

The server ip is: 50.97.49.79:3238

Server modifications

1.AI Patrol Functionality
player triggered AI (same concept as Dayz's zombie spawn, this prevents "unused" AI on the map)
- 3 AI factions:
AI survivors (shoot Zeds and player bandits)
AI bandits (shoot Zeds and player bandits/player survivors)
AI soldiers (shoot Zeds, AI bandits and player bandits)
Dynamic "enemy" handling - only units near players will be made "unfriendly" towards Zeds / Bandits etc.
Randomized gear/skins and group setups(leader/sniper/riflemen)
Randomized patrol waypoints around the player
preconfigurable sizes of groups, number of groups and probability of groups spawning close to player

static AI configureable (e.g. put a group of bandits in Devils Castle, let 30 soldiers protect your camp, etc.)
static Heli patrols predefined (Chernarus south coast, east coast, airfields). custom patrols configurable.
automatic despawn if no players present anymore in the area
killed AI bodies get deleted after a short amount of time (reduce server lag)

- Auto refuel (refuel at any gas station)

- Toggle debug monitor (keep track of your bandit kills/murders + more)

- Custom spawn table (certian items have a higher spawn chance)

- Striping vehicles (take parts off vehicles with a toolbox)

- Towing/heli lift (tow a vehicle or life a vehicle with a heli)

- Custom building

- 800+ vehicles/80+ helicopters (all across the coast for easy traveling)

- surprise intro (ooh you will see)

- Custom loadout (start with pistol/map)

- more barracks

- Missions/Objectives (similar to wasteland missions/the objectives are related to DayZ)

Admins are friendly and will help anybody who needs it on the server, they will answer any questions that you have and they are also very fair.

From all the admins we say thank you for reading this Server topic

DayzMod.com post feedback below.

- iBricks
This server is the best DayZ server I have ever played on. One of the main reasons I say that is because of the friendliest admins/staff that I've ever seen. From the second I joined the server, I got welcomed by everyone on there. When you got a problem, they'll help. Heck, they'll even help noobies who don't know how to play the game. They also refund your stuff if you die because of the server (Ex: buggy plugin) (This doesn't happen anymore because they got things sorted out,). Also, if you have a question about this server, they'll answer it, like when I didn't understand why I was shaking and loosing blood. They pointed out I had an infection and I needed antibiotics. I asked where I could find some and they gave me some.

Another reason I really enjoy this server is because of the great features of it. One great example of this is the max vehicle spawns. I enjoy this because its easy enough to find a car, but not to easy that there isn't a point to the game. Another thing I really enjoy is auto refueling. I mean going up to a gas tank, scroll wheeling, then refueling! Awesomeness if you ask me. My favorite feature of this server would probably have to be the ability to take apart cars and use there parts. You can walk up to a car, scroll wheel and take an engine/glass/anything else off of it and repair helis, other cars, boats and airplanes. Another I really enjoy but it was removed but its coming back was the ability to TOW cars. You can latch one car to another. You can also airlift things from one place to another. Oh yes, and I cant forget, they even have custom buildings around the map! These are some of my favorite features, but there are many more!

My final reason for highly enjoying this server is because of the great and all knowing community. If you need a heli ride/car ride to anywhere on the map, their there for you. Got a player after you and have a friendly near by? They'll help you out. The community if great of here.

Overall I give this server a 1000/10 . I HIGHLY suggest you play on this amazing sever, I don't think you can find a better one. If you see me on the server I'm Ben. Hope to see you there soon! P.S IM A FRIENDLY DONT SHOOT

SERVER IS UP AGAIN - BUNCH OF UPDATES!

Also we are looking for some staff so post your applications here! (just a brief explanation why you should be chosen for staff)

Back