I can make a developer out of anyone!

Stuff and Junk

Hello,

I may not be popular enough lol but some of you may know of me already. I will be finished with my edgamuhcation soon and looking to restart my developing. I am a very humble scripter so i will not boast my skills but i am experienced enough to help others learn. Our community is in need of developers for just about anything. It would be nice to have even intellectual developers join us. We are friendly, mature and huge nerds :D So if you would like to join us feel free to click the link in my sig and even if you just read this and pass on it check out out forums for info on what games we play/host and give em a try. Feel free to ask questions or troll me :p

lol well debugging is time consuming :p

I dont have much info to go on but if i had to guess i would say that if you kill a player and the body disappears then maybe your cleanup file is looping too fast or something similar.

Maybe something is causing a cleanup of some sort in one of your file overrides. Not many things can make objects/vehicles disappear to my knowledge.

Could also be a database issue.

Or an antihack....

If I had to guess ... I would say nick is trolling o_O
My problem is exactly every 6 hours my server crashes and then starts back up .. Why?.

LOL

Seriously now. I will look you up on your website, I have a project I am working n using unity

Im actually not trolling im having a problem of bodies disappearing about 30sec-20 minutes without any "cleanup" scripts running... i guess ill double check the cleanup.fsm but doubtful since it wasent doing this a week ago and the only thing ive changed that could affects players bodies and other things is Jokaru's cleanup script and infiSTAR updates

o well idc if he was or not. Im just reaching out to grow our community. I have actually had the same issue on many servers so i elaborated on my initial thought :/

That bit of code looks to me like its deleting bodies after 20 minutes. bodies never get deleted on my server but this would suggest different.
Code:
        if (_x isKindOf "CAManBase") then {
            _deathTime = _x getVariable ["processedDeath", diag_tickTime];
            if (diag_tickTime - _deathTime > 1200) then {
                /*
                _flies = nearestObject [_x, "Sound_Flies"];
                if (!isNull _flies) then {
                    deleteVehicle _flies;
                    _delQtyFL = _delQtyFL + 1;
                }; */
                deleteVehicle _x;
                _delQtyP = _delQtyP + 1;
            };
        };

well nick i can join you server and TS the problem out if you want man. It would have to be before 5ESt on sat and sun or tonight though. More than welcome to click my sig and connect to our ts to get me if you need me.

Back