I need a fuel script for 1.7.5.1 fully explained, I've tried a lot.

NomNomMeatball

Hey OpenDayZ!

I've been looking around and tried multiple scripts for a "Refuel" option at gas pumps, or just refueling without having to hit the option. I need a way that can do either of those, fully explained. I'm new to DayZ server owning, and I have FTP access to the database and such (Most files people talk about I can't find). I'm willing to get whatever I need for this feature!

Thank you to whoever can explain this.

Alright I just went through that whole mess on the above link and have it working. You can pull up to anywhere you can fill a jerry can and refuel by using the mouse wheel. I didn't write any of this code, I just spent 2 hours sifting through nonsense and copy and pasted into one readable post. The two people with all the relevant information were Muddr and Seven. My thanks to you or whoever you guys got this from.

Unpack your mission.pbo and open the file init.sqf
Find the line if (!isDedicated) then {
Make it say if (!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";

Now make a new folder in the mission folder called: Scripts
Download those two files and put them in the Scripts folder
Re-pack the file into the pbo, upload to your sever, and get gassed up!

Attachments

• kh_actions.sqf
    2 KB · Views: 90
  • kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf
    1.2 KB · Views: 75
You forgot an important step..

BattlEye/scripts.txt

changing the setFuel, add this to the end:
Code:
!"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

Example:
Code:
5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"dayzSetFuel_code" !"dayzSetFuel = _val;" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf"

Im a total noob and have no idea what this is. I dont have a file battleye/scripts.txt . Please explain.

Go to the map folder on your server. I.e. I have an HFB server and play on chernarus, so on server that folder is HFBChernarus/BattlEye/Scripts.txt

i do not have that file only like 3 be files and none are txt files. I'm running dayz.st if that makes adifference

Not familiar with your setup, but somewhere you will have a BattlEye folder with scripts.txt file, that is the file you want to edit. You could also put a ticket in with your hosts and ask where that file is. Sometimes, depending on your setup, some files are restricted.

I can look at it through a link on my control panel but it wont let me edit. It seems to be working and never kicks while refueling. Does this code stop BE kicks? Do you know the script restriction #?

Alright I just went through that whole mess on the above link and have it working. You can pull up to anywhere you can fill a jerry can and refuel by using the mouse wheel. I didn't write any of this code, I just spent 2 hours sifting through nonsense and copy and pasted into one readable post. The two people with all the relevant information were Muddr and Seven. My thanks to you or whoever you guys got this from.

Unpack your mission.pbo and open the file init.sqf
Find the line if (!isDedicated) then {
Make it say if (!isDedicated) then {[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";

Now make a new folder in the mission folder called: Scripts
Download those two files and put them in the Scripts folder
Re-pack the file into the pbo, upload to your sever, and get gassed up!

I use DayZ.st and I can't find these "Chernarus" folders everyone is talking about. My FTP has "Bliss, BattlEye, and something else like "cfg" for folders. I'll try this later when I'm able to edit the code.

I've edited the scripts folder with what Muddr said. I've also downloaded the files and put them where needed, but it made a .bak file? Ah we'll see.

EDIT: Server wouldn't start! Is it the .bak file or the .scripts error? Not sure and don't want to keep restarting, I have new members on I don't want to lose.

Back