I need help with my epoch safe zone

That did not work for me, and in all honesty it shouldn't need to work as I'm 99% certain that
[] execVM "AGN\agn_SafeZoneCommander.sqf";
is the exact same as
[] execvm 'AGN\agn_SafeZoneCommander.sqf';
in terms of syntax.

But that 1% is probably the kick in the balls :D

In any case I fixed it too. I had to do a full server reinstall. Everything is running fine now. All the exact same scripts I had before. Perhaps a file just got corrupted. Pain in the ass though!

I'm still with problems running this script.

I have a vanilla epoch NAPF, no scripts added, except safe zones (i'm still trying to run this script). I made everything as show in this tutorial from AlienX's .

My PBO has the main folders and i also added the AGN folder to the root of my PBO.. Check out this img from my PBO folder "photo here".

By the way, i didn't add those markers and sensors in the mission.sqm (if i'm not wrong) like i did in my chernarus epoch server. Do i need to do that in order to make this "alienx's script" work?

Because i don't know what may be wrong, i did it all like the tutorial.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks!

Hey hellwalker, could you pastebin your mission's init.sqf and give us the link?

This is the link to pastebin of my init.sqf "Link here"
If it doesn't work, you can check the file in my dropbox, link here.

Hope i can fix this soon, because i can't find the error.
By the way, the only error i have is when a player log in and just before spawn, a message appear "script 'AGN\agn_SafeZoneCommander.sqf' not found" .

Thanks!

This is the link to pastebin of my init.sqf "Link here"
If it doesn't work, you can check the file in my dropbox, link here.

Hope i can fix this soon, because i can't find the error.
By the way, the only error i have is when a player log in and just before spawn, a message appear "script 'AGN\agn_SafeZoneCommander.sqf' not found" .

Thanks!

Wait, are trying to install this server side (server.pbo) or client side (mission.pbo)?

Wait, are trying to install this server side (server.pbo) or client side (mission.pbo)?

I have a server, i'm the host, i just installed this server and want to install this script in my server. I don't know, but i'm pretty sure this is server side, because the tutorial from "alienx" says to use the mission.pbo.

Edit.: Sorry, it got confused with server/client side. I need to change the files inside the MISSION.PBO folder, like the tutorial from AlienX's.

Last edited:
In the picture you posted you have placed all the agn contents inside the server.pbo instead of the mission.pbo...
I have a server, i'm the host, i just installed this server and want to install this script in my server. I don't know, but i'm pretty sure this is server side, because the tutorial from "alienx" says to use the mission.pbo.

Edit.: Sorry, it got confused with server/client side. I need to change the files inside the MISSION.PBO folder, like the tutorial from AlienX's.

I just PMed you ;)

Please make sure you have a file called "safezone.sqf" inside your mission folder and that it's called in the .init folder. Also please check, that you've got a file called "safezoneposition.sqf" and it is NOT empty.

I just did it. Since it`s a private host, my files were very very different from the tutorial. I just needed to change some folders =D

Thanks guys!

Back