[INVESTIGATING] ADDING BANNED VEHICLES TO THE SERVER ! I THINK EVERYONE IS INTERESTED HERE !!!! Xd

Where you working on this or even thinking on this?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sk827015

[INVESTIGATING] ADDING BANNED VEHICLES TO THE SERVER ! I THINK EVERYONE IS INTERESTED HERE !!!! Xd

Hello , ive been working very hard to get banned vehicles into the server without RMOD
cursing.png
! , well i dont know what else to do
ive tried modifying the dayz_anim to unban them server side first but it doesn't work because client side they cant see the vehicles
so , ok i understand and everything , now they would need the same dayz_anim to see the vehicles , well i thought maybe there is a clientside modification that i can put inside the mission.pbo , but that is problematic because i introduced into the mission pbo the the cfgbanned and #include"the 5 of them xD" in the mission pbo/description.ext but still nothing , so help me please give some light , i really dont want rmod because i dont want all the stuff on it just some vehicles not even armored and radar vehicles just some of the features , please help me
thumbsup.png

ideas : is there a way to introduce something inside the mission.pbo to call it in the init so it overrides the bans ?
attention.png

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/69.162.92.138:2322

Not going to happen. Pick a version of the mod that has the vehicles that you want and run a server of it. You have plenty of choices that add much more content than vanilla dayz. If you dont like any of those choices, start making your own mod. I wanted Aliens, Levels, and a Monetary system with alot more weapons and vehicles, so I started making InvasionZ. It has been a long and expensive process but we are at the finish line getting ready to release very soon.

sorry sir but im trying so hard and im frustrated.

Frustration only leads to more frustration. It is a downward spiral. Stop what you're doing and go back to the beginning. Instead of trying to jump ahead, start with the basics, learn and understand them, and then move to the next topic.

The solution to all your problems is in this very forum stickied at the top... http://opendayz.net/threads/arma-scripting-guides-examples-tools-and-resources.11313/#post-59643. You just have to take the time and put in the effort to achieve your objectives.

But an immature rant directed towards two prominent members of this community is going to get you ignored by everyone and you'll continue to be stuck.

;-) same topic every month, same learning curve every month, same failure every month :)

Why dont people start to trust people's statements, given that these people have been developing fully fledged mods for a long time ...

I did back when i started, and consider myself now one of the more senior developers, my knowledge being on par with people like Killzone Kid and the other big names in the Arma 2 scene.

Sarge

Back