Is there a way to

Mork

Randomly spawn crash sites (c130) or objects such as gear caches (with custom weapons) after X minutes? only allowing 1 to be on the map at any time and others can spawn after the first one has been looted/been to by survivors?

Any help would be appreciated

Randomly spawn crash sites (c130) or objects such as gear caches (with custom weapons) after X minutes? only allowing 1 to be on the map at any time and others can spawn after the first one has been looted/been to by survivors?

The last portion of what you're asking (been looted/been to by survivors) would be rather difficult. My initial response is you can almost certainly spawn in a c130 randomly on the map with loot around it.... but to check and see if a survivor picked up x... probably not.

The last portion of what you're asking (been looted/been to by survivors) would be rather difficult. My initial response is you can almost certainly spawn in a c130 randomly on the map with loot around it.... but to check and see if a survivor picked up x... probably not.

I'm not overly concerned with the final part, any idea on how I could go about implementing the first part?

Back