Issue with Maca's "Even Better Safezones"

RisingDead

Hi there,

To sum up the issue; I am completely unable to get "Even Better Safezones" to work on my Epoch 1.0.4.2 Chernarus server.

I have done exactly as descried in his post on the epochmod website as well as using (a very basic) understanding of coding, I have had a little play around trying to get it working, but nothing I am doing is successful. I have also posted for help there which is yet to be resolved.

The script doesn't even appear to be running; there is no safe zone protection at all on any trader point, there is no message related to it being a safe zone when entering the trader points.

My only thought is that it is conflicting with something else. I have a number of other scripts running and can only assume now that thats the issue. However I dont want to delete everything and start fresh just in case this isnt the issue.

Has anyone had any conflicts with this script? Or have any advice on how to get it working?

I can post my code for this script if requested but its literally a clone of maca's.

Thanks in advanced.

EDIT: After hours and hours of trial and error I have found out removing R3F tow and lift and a flip vehicle script ( http://www.tacticalgamer.com/script-bin/170653-script-vehicle-flip-script.html) fixed "even better safe zones" for me. Even better safe zones now works fine.

EDIT 2: I have just put R3F tow and lift back in, and it isnt working. SO my assumption now is that R3F and Even better safe zones conflict. If anyone could confirm this though that would be great

Last edited:
Back