issues with TSW

Scotty199

im trying to get TSW working for the first time i have made sure my instance id correct and the map we have is chernarus epoch which all i can find was world id 1.
i am getting this when i log in though
12:10:45 Host '71-10-18-111.dhcp.bycy.mi.charter.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

Query in question:
select instance_deployable.inventory, instance_deployable.worldspace, instance_deployable.last_updated, instance_deployable.created, instance_deployable.id, instance_deployable.deployable_id, profile.name, profile.unique_id
from instance_deployable, survivor, profile
where (instance_deployable.deployable_id = 1 or instance_deployable.deployable_id = 6 or instance_deployable.deployable_id = 7) and instance_deployable.owner_id = survivor.id and survivor.unique_id = profile.unique_id and instance_id = '1';

please help

im trying to get TSW working for the first time i have made sure my instance id correct and the map we have is chernarus epoch which all i can find was world id 1.
i am getting this when i log in though
12:10:45 Host '71-10-18-111.dhcp.bycy.mi.charter.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

Query in question:
select instance_deployable.inventory, instance_deployable.worldspace, instance_deployable.last_updated, instance_deployable.created, instance_deployable.id, instance_deployable.deployable_id, profile.name, profile.unique_id
from instance_deployable, survivor, profile
where (instance_deployable.deployable_id = 1 or instance_deployable.deployable_id = 6 or instance_deployable.deployable_id = 7) and instance_deployable.owner_id = survivor.id and survivor.unique_id = profile.unique_id and instance_id = '1';

please help

First off, do some more searching for existing threads like this one please http://opendayz.net/threads/silent-warrior-anti-hack-admin-tool.7083/
Second, OpenDayz really frowns upon threads involving paid 3rd party programs.
Third, you should always try and contact the developer of the tool before asking random people. You basically just bought a tool from a hardware store, and took it to your local bar to ask for help on how to use it, instead of going back to the store where you bought it.
Good luck

buying an admin tool - $10
being unable to read and understand the errormessage and going to the wrong place to get help - priceless

Code:
if you guys have abolsutely no clue about what you are doing then maybe serverhosting is nothing for you...
first learn the fucking basics... we all had to go through this once...

and no... not everyone of us had the opportunity to get help on every single shit thing we didnt understand... we had to learn things by ourselves... most times by trial and error...

cya

Back