Just got server my phpmyadmin looks different than all those in vids

also, could someone tell me if is bannable to add a new building to my server? or is that ok? im not sure what all im allowed to do and not allowed to do

Have you set your "hive" option to "private"???
It is on the right side menu, just below the map you choose.

As far as buildings, I think more or less any building can be added. At least I haven't had any trouble with buildings yet.

Have you set your "hive" option to "private"???
It is on the right side menu, just below the map you choose.

As far as buildings, I think more or less any building can be added. At least I haven't had any trouble with buildings yet.

Yes I believe so it says private hive in days commander, but are you saying there's an option in php myadmin? BTW my server host is dayz.st and I'm running epoch chernarus

Thats why you have a different php setup cuz your using epoch. Epoch has the trading markets and all the special stuff for the mod

Thats why you have a different php setup cuz your using epoch. Epoch has the trading markets and all the special stuff for the mod

So how do i go about doing custom loadouts and buildings then? when i login to my phpmyadmin thats all i see is the epoch stuff...

The custom loadouts should be controlled by variables in the init.sqf according to vbawol... Haven't tried it though. The buildings can be added through mission.sqm just fine.

Back