kicked by BattlEye: CreateVehicle Restriction #1

Quarterbreed

is there any fix for this.. it seems to come and go but it really sucks not being able to join my server cause of it, usually I go for a smoke then it works when I get back but it seems I usually have to restart the server to fix it then it comes back again..

In your battleye there is a createVehicles.txt it is the first thing in that causing the problem, so change the first scripts report type from 5 to 1 or just comment out with a // or delte that first line completely. (I say first lne, it may be second or third depending if any notes are at the top of the page. It's the first line with a 5 or 1)

In your battleye there is a createVehicles.txt it is the first thing in that causing the problem, so change the first scripts report type from 5 to 1 or just comment out with a // or delte that first line completely. (I say first lne, it may be second or third depending if any notes are at the top of the page. It's the first line with a 5 or 1)

I took a look and theres already a 1 in line one this is what it looks like.. PS sorry im a no0b

1 "" !="WeaponHolder" !="TinCan" !="Rabbit" !="Goat" !="WildBoar" !="Sheep" !="Hen" !="Cow01" !="Cow02" !="Cow03" !="Cow04" !="zZombie_Base" !="z_hunter" !="z_teacher" !="z_doctor" !="z_suit1" !="z_suit2" !="z_worker1" !="z_worker2" !="z_worker3" !="z_villager1" !="z_villager2" !="z_villager3" !="z_soldier" !="z_soldier_heavy" !="z_soldier_pilot" !="z_policeman" !="z_priest" !="BoltSteelF" !="Land_Fire_DZ" !="SodaCan" !="JackDaniels" !="RoadFlare" !="ChemRed" !="ChemBlue" !="ChemGreen" !="Survivor1_DZ" !="Survivor2_DZ" !="Survivor3_DZ" !="SurvivorW2_DZ" !="Bandit1_DZ" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="SmokeShell" !="SmokeShellRed" !="SmokeShellGreen" !="MedBox0" !="Camo1_DZ" !="Soldier1_DZ" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="Sniper1_DZ" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" !="BanditW1_DZ" !="G_40mm_HE" !="dog" !="WeaponHolder_MeleeCrowbar" !="WeaponHolder_ItemHatchet" !="WeaponHolder_PartGeneric" !="WeaponHolder_ItemJerrycan" !="WeaponHolder_PartFueltank" !="WeaponHolder_PartGlass" !="WeaponHolder_PartEngine" !="WeaponHolder_PartWheel" !="WeaponHolder_PartVRotor"
5 "SeaGull"
5 "box" !="MedBox0" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762" !="ItemMatchbox" !="ItemToolbox" !="CardBoardBox" !="FoodBox1" !="FoodBox2" !="FoodBox3"
5 "Mine"
5 "ARTY_"
5 "SADARM_"
5 "LASER_"
5 "WP_"
5 "_MLRS"
5 "_81"
5 "_82"
5 "_105"
5 "_120"
5 "_122"
5 "_227"
1 "Bo_"
5 "_AA"
5 "_AT" !="R_M136_AT"
1 "R_M136_AT" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "_AP" //"_APHE"
5 "_80"
5 "_57"
5 "_85"
5 "_100"
5 "_125"
5 "_30"
5 "_ied"
5 "_CRV7"
5 "_MEEWS"
5 "_SMAW"
5 "_GRAD"
5 "_SABOT"
5 "_SH"
5 "KORD"
5 "DSHKM"
5 "MK19"
5 "AGS"
5 "Nest_" //Nest_M240 //Nest_PK
5 "R_PG"
5 "R_OG"
5 "B_"
5 "_YakB"
1 "_ball"
1 "_mk"
1 "_HE" !="z_soldier_heavy" //!="G_40mm_HE" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "HE_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
1 "M_" !="G_40mm_HE" //!="40mm_" //keep monitoring to catch obvious abuse
5 "cock"
5 "Parachute" !="ParachuteWest" //under monitoring
1 "dog" //until released not welcome
5 "Land_" !="Land_Fire_DZ"
5 "BBarracks"
1 "_ep1" !="DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1" !="DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1" !="DZ_Backpack_EP1" !="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1"
1 "_baf"
1 "_pmc"
1 "cz_" !="CZ_VestPouch_EP1"
5 "_LHD_
5 "_acr"
5 "MASH_"
5 "Fort_"
5 "BasicWeapons"
5 "SpecialWeapons"
//5 "AmmoBox" !="AmmoBoxSmall_556" !="AmmoBoxSmall_762"
//5 "WeaponsBox"
//5 "CacheBox"
//!="DZ_Backpack_EP1"
//!="MedBox0" //filtered now
//!="Sniper1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="Camo1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="Soldier1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="TentStorage"
//!="DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1" //filtered now
//!="BanditW1_DZ" //filtered now
//!="WeaponHolder_ItemTent"
2 ""

That's odd. Just comment out line 1 by putting a // infront - not the safest solution but it might work

Nope dont comment out line 1, it is not the cause as 1 means to Log and 5 means to kick. the kick is caused by line 2:
5 "SeaGull"

Try Commenting that line out or changing the 5 to a 1.

Nope dont comment out line 1, it is not the cause as 1 means to Log and 5 means to kick. the kick is caused by line 2:
5 "SeaGull"

Try Commenting that line out or changing the 5 to a 1.
Sweet ill try it once i get in ill just change the 5 to a 1 for seagull

so I changed the 5 to a 1 for seagull, now when my server is full or almost full it gets passed the loading part but then shows a birld flying in the air for a second or two, then it says something went wrong disconnect and try again..

I'm having similar issues now and changed the Seagull catch to log only (1). I don't know if it shows anyone as a bird though - it does occur when my server is nearer full though

I still have the problem... sometimes it happens when the server is running for a few hours under heavy load, sometimes it happens just after restart,.... and sometimes it doesnt happen for a week or so. But its kind of annoying, because only a server-restart can handle the problem, and when it happens right after the serverrestart, no one is able to play for a few hours.

Doesnt anyone know what produces this constant error?

I'm going to give commenting out the 'seagull' line and see how that goes. As others have said, the issue seems to only manifest once the server has been under heavy load for a few hours.

Yeah remove that line ;) then the People wont get Kicked but fly around as a seagull... Commenting that line doesnt Silbe the Problem.

Once players begin spawning as a seagull, I presume this happens to everyone until the server restarts? And, I assume killing the player's character doesn't help? Out of curiosity how often does your server restart? I have ours set to once every 6 hours.

Back