Kicking People for setpos.log Entries

Grafzahl

Valued Member!
Hey Guys,

i didnt understand why my battleye setpos.txt only included a
Code:
1 ""

I think the setpos.log is a very easy to detect logfile, the only 2 legit entrys for it i found ,included "Shot" and "FunctionManager", everything else seems to be hacking-stuff. While Battleye alone has no function to send a GUID directly to your bans.txt, you can atleast kick players for putting stuff in setpos, except Shot and FunctionsManager. So when a cheater without a bypass tries to port the complete server, he will atleast get kicked.

Iam not a Battleye-Pro and the only thing i could acomplish was to kick everyone except the Shot-Entries.
Code:
1 ""
5 "" !"Shot"
What could i do to add the FunctionManager also to the "whitelist"?

so the FunctionsManager is not banneable?
I don't know. I have only one entry with FunctionsManager and its banned because FunctionsManager is a library of functions. I don't think a player of dayz could access this legally. You need to spawn a unit with this.

Code:
_grp = creategroup sidelogic;
_logicFnc = _grp createunit ["FunctionsManager",[0,0,0],[],0,"none"];

I've seen some entries of FunctionsManager from trusted players, yes, i cant be 100% sure about it, but till i know its a cheater-thingy, i gues its Ok.

Anybody knows if FunctionsManager is legit or not? People are on the Community Banlist for this but if i google further i find persons saying its a false positive

Anybody knows if FunctionsManager is legit or not? People are on the Community Banlist for this but if i google further i find persons saying its a false positive

The CBL isn't maintained anymore last time I checked. It was hap hazard with the proof required for a ban as well so I wouldn't be surprised if it was a false positive.

Back