Killed by Friendly Fire

80srules

Hello guys, sorry if I post this in the wrong section, didnt know where to place it!

I started an epoch 1.0.4.2 server a month ago, and 80% of the kills that the players made the text "player "X" was killed by "X" (Friendly Fire).. Resulting in no gain/loss of humanity for the killer. The other 20% of the kills was right, saying only "player x has died".
I updated last week to epoch 1.0.5.1 and the problem continues, I tried putting these things in my mission init.sqf:

DZE_DeathMsgGlobal = false;
DZE_DeathMsgSide = false;
DZE_DeathMsgTitleText = false;

If anyone could help me it would be great, I dont know where to start looking. I looked a lot of forums and many of the ppl cant find a fix, others say its a safesone script issue.

Thanks!

Whenever that happens on my server. Someone shot a guy that is not properly loaded in yet. (This will cause a body on the ground but the player not actually being dead and then gets stuck in loading screen).

Whenever that happens on my server. Someone shot a guy that is not properly loaded in yet. (This will cause a body on the ground but the player not actually being dead and then gets stuck in loading screen).

This isnt when they are loggin, it is when they are playing too. (Fully loaded)

This isnt when they are loggin, it is when they are playing too. (Fully loaded)

You using safe zones? If yes. Try to disable those and see if the problem presists. I'm pretty sure that's what causes it. Try to use a different safezone script if this is indeed the problem.

Last edited:
You using safe zones? If yes. Try to disable those and see if the problem presists. I'm pretty sure that's what causes it. Try to use a different safezone script if this is indeed the problem.

Already tried it, I'm using Alienx safesone AGN. Doesnt matter if its enabled or not, friendly fire still showing :/
Today a friend killed 4 guys and he still have default humanity.
What other safezone should I try? can you recommend me one?

Back