List of items you cannot give to AI or game will crash when looting their corpses...

DangerRuss

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Ok so i often mess around with the AI loot and Ive come across a few items that just cant be given to AI. Doing so will either crash ArmA when you attempt to loot the body, or they just wont have it.. feel free to add to this as so far my list is quite small...

Antibiotics
ETool
Toolbox

I have given the AI on my DayZ.st 1.7.7.1 server Antibiotics as an infection control measure for players to loot as well as NVG and have never had my game crash and is also present in players inventory after extracting the item (Antibiotics) from AI.I have also added a single bloodbag to their inventory as an added incentive for players to attack bandit convoys.
STENCH

In overwatch any AI with the RSASS will crash your game.
Also, you can't have AI with an M4A1 HWS SD and a pistol, it's fine if they don't have a pistol though.

I think the AI crashes you if they have certain loot combos rather than one specific item.

I actually figured it out, and its the biggest facepalm ever... I wasn't adding the word "Item" or "Food" or "Part" in front of the respective item... so yea, Im an idiot. When you forget these words, and just put in "antibiotics" they crash you when you search them! herp derp

I actually figured it out, and its the biggest facepalm ever... I wasn't adding the word "Item" or "Food" or "Part" in front of the respective item... so yea, Im an idiot. When you forget these words, and just put in "antibiotics" they crash you when you search them! herp derp

Haha, at least you found your problem.
Some item combos will still crash your game though, even if you have them typed in perfectly.

Back