Long Days/Short Nights via Date-Variable?

Grafzahl

Valued Member!
Hey Guys,

we have a little problem on our Chernarus Server... somehow its dark till 8:00 am (seems like winter) ingame, and it gets dark very early... i tried to change the date in HiveExt.ini to values like 3.7.2012 or 4.1.2013, but it changes nothing ingame.

Is there any way to make it all time "summer", so long days & short nights? Changing Date seems to have no effect at all.

Thanks, but i checked my custom variable.sqf of my namalsk server and the standard variables.sqf of our chernarus server, both had this setting:
Code:
dayz_dawn = 6;
dayz_dusk = 18;
On out Namalsk-Server the sun rises at 04:30 while on our chernarus server the sun rises at 08:00 (ingame), so i gues this setting do nothing. If it would have been so easy to change the effect of day/night, i gues everyone would create theire own day/night-cycle :-/

Any other Ideas? Maybe its something with the lat/long-variables in the arma2.cfg? But both servers have the same setting, only differences are the maptype and that one runs with reality while the other runs with pwnoz0r.

Back