Looking for a mod Programmer will pay

RealGhostHunter

I cant seem to figure out where to start I need help with someone to mod my server. I will make you admin and will pay you $30 a month via paypal. If you can follow instructions and willing to teach me how to mod my server and still interested looking for someone today. Contact me on my Teamspeak IP SEREpoch.enjinvoice.com. Would like to get started today

I cant seem to figure out where to start I need help with someone to mod my server. I will make you admin and will pay you $30 a month via paypal. If you can follow instructions and willing to teach me how to mod my server and still interested looking for someone today. Contact me on my Teamspeak IP SEREpoch.enjinvoice.com. Would like to get started today

LOL wow you crack me up...

Last edited:
I am going to start on some tutorials for posting tonight that might interest you.
If you need help you can join my teamspeak at ts3.iareserver. com
And myself or marc can help you.
Here is a good link to introduce you to sqf so you can understand what you are looking at

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AQFjAC&usg=AFQjCNGovIIemsoNLIx5v493QIKAXZYB2A

Or are you simply looking for someone to do it all for you... in which case I can suggest you instead pay me $30 a month and I will let YOU be an admin on MY already configured server.

I really do like to help others but something here just sounds lije it would be a full time job. If you are willing to do the work and just need regular help then contact me.

Last edited:
Your teamspeak Ip is incorrect atm but mine is working I do have some mods in already but got tripped up on Service point script, AI bus route, Tow/lift script. I also have some epoch questions on changing my shop items and adding gem currency join me on my Serepoch.enjinvoice.com. Ill be there all day. As far as paying a modder it would only to be adding in the scripts and traders goods and that is it if an issue occurs then I contact the modder to fix the issue.

Back