Looking for Jail Cell walls, something with bars, a Cage

Geekin

Valued Member!
Anyone know of something like this within the editor that will work ? something small or even glass doors / windows that you can see thru, I would love to be able to cage a couple of AI or zombies , like a side show.
Anyone done, or seen before ? Without Rmod

some creative uses of the editor and you could remake this :p

as i under stand the poles are upside down light post, just goes to show how talented the arma communtiy is :)
cell_1.jpg

I DIDNT MAKE THIS IT CAME FROM HERE
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?145727-Team-kill-Punish-with-Jail-Cell-(All-Versions)/page3

But you dont have the ability to flip stuff upside down that I have seen .. UP,DOWN,TURN is all I have been able to make it do .. If there is a way to rotate on command Id like to know that key /mouse combo please !
The biggest prob is where I want to use it, inside a building .. stuff gets flakey in side another building starts spinning, longer items seem to be worse.

If I can do that I wonder if I can re-skin the dead soldiers and hanged doc ? LOL would fit perfectly into my plan lol

But you dont have the ability to flip stuff upside down that I have seen .. UP,DOWN,TURN is all I have been able to make it do .. If there is a way to rotate on command Id like to know that key /mouse combo please !
The biggest prob is where I want to use it, inside a building .. stuff gets flakey in side another building starts spinning, longer items seem to be worse.

If I can do that I wonder if I can re-skin the dead soldiers and hanged doc ? LOL would fit perfectly into my plan lol
you can use vectors to turn items and roll them :)

Back