Looking for scripter to help out

peter donnelly

I am after someone to help me out on setting some scripts up i will donate to you off course (Pay)
for them to be done i know my way around a little but for the life of me can not get these to merge.
Ive looked at some of the posts and some replies have been saying to do it you self and along them lines.

I have and spent to much time and not got anywhere i can get one working or the other but not together
and help on this would be gratefully received thanks.

the scripts are

zupa single coin with souls 2 update
plot4life with snap pro and vector
plot management
door management
I am confident i can move on if i get these scripted for me

Thanks for looking and really need help on this and as i said i will pay you a donation.

why dont you give it a try and just post the issues you are having. If you are confident that you can move on after those are installed, then you should be confident that you can follow the detailed instructions for each script ..
And we are here to help you out ..

752Wkeh.jpg

I am not being funny shooting blanks but ive tried and cant get it work for the last few months so i am asking for someone to do it for me....if you read my post properly you would have understood that i have tried and failed.

I have no idea what souls update is .. I have installed a version of zupa's single currency that is very easy and works well. THAT would be my suggestion .. but I can look at this soul thingy you mention

no idea what vector is ... need a link
no idea what door management is .. need a link
no idea what plot management is .. need a link

I have installed the plot4life/snap pro ..

Se this is the coin system i was on about now i am looking for a step by step install of plot4life that is compatible with plot management and door management but i can only seem to find them already done as mission and server pbos for chernarus by i want to use napf.
I can convert them from cherno to napf with ease but them i cant find a step be step install of the coins to do it that way.
http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php...-souls-20-with-fixes-all-in-one-and-more-v05/

the one you linked requires database edits and then child 999 calls. So you will have to use a hiveext.dll that supports child 999 calls. They removed them because hackers can edit or delete your entire database with them. ..

Sorry been getting ready to go out ...ok so what do you recommend along them lines...if that one is not to good i m lost to be fair think i might just go back to briefcases lol.
off out for 2 hours be back later

I like the single currency I posted. I has gold coins, you can store them in any tent, vehicle etc. they are on dead bodies. And it requires no DB changes or child999 calls. Easy to install, works great.

I like the plot4life/snap pro like youmentioned. Easy to install.

I have no idea what the door management or plot management issues would be. I need links to what you are thinking.

Post your mission and server pbos and we can install the plot4life and currency to start with. I hve to work tonight so it might take a few days.

I too like that and have thought of it but the other guys are not fussed as say someone put coins in a vehicle they could say ohhh admin my vehicle has disappeared with so many coins in it so decided against it but yes for me it put the excitement back into the game...
ok these are the links to the other scripts

Plot management
it allows you to add people to plot so they can build and maintain
http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php...ment-updated-object-counter/?hl=+plot++manage

Door management allows you to eye scan and open safes with out the codes it need plot for life

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php...or-management-no-more-codes/?hl=+plot++manage

now i can do without plot management if there is another way to add people to plot and maintain

thanks speak to you tomorrow as gonna wait for your reply and maybe rethink things.

Thanks for your advise

the best way to handle plot management is to shoot everyone within 100m of your plot ... EVERYONE.
plot managed.

my opinion of players complaining of vehicle full of money disappearing is for admin to say ... "waaahhh, does your pussy hurt too?" ...
vehicles do not simply 'disappear' so tell them they should hide or guard their stuff better. divide the money and gear into various spots so they cant lose it all at once. Replacing lost vehicles, gear is not the admins job. if you stop helping players, they will stop asking and then they will learn to enjoy actually PLAYING the game.

those scripts look good to me, i read the installation and seems pretty straightforward. shouldnt take
long.

i may add them into my server first just to test. i currently have the singlecurrency and plot4life, never really cared for shared bases but the option is ok i guess.

post your mission and server pbo and give me a few days, i work 12 hours a day mon-thur so usually friday is the day i do stuff like this. but maybe i can do it after work tues or wednesday

Last edited:
To be honest Jack couldnt help in the end he didnt know how to do it he said.

At this moment i only have the default server pbos and as my first post said i really wanted someone to do the scripts for me and ill donate to there cause or server or something like that.

so what default server are you using? epuke or overpuke?
default is GOOD because you dont have to work around previous script installs.

Back