Looking for scripter to help out

mergin the playerbuild for PP4L, Vector building and Snap pro was a pretty nasty work.
This will take alot of trial and errors till everything is working together ^^

all the other scripts are simple, just follow the instruction and get some scripting skills and after a "short" amount of time you've got your very own unique overpoch, ultra militarized, godmode everywhere server :cool:

overpoch server

I know what your saying but ive tried tried and tried again and really want it working but its a little bit out of my depth ive found.

it took me 3 days till i'd everything nice and clean from one file.
Just keep trying, just compare the files and merge them, also allways keep an eye on your RPT :)

3 days at $25 per hour .... this is looking like a good idea!

images

as soon as some admins want to buy this player_build.sqf definitely ;D
Special offer only today just 50$ because of reasons =]

ok so ive sort of got it working but getting this error
server_hiveReadWriteLar>
21:21:09 Error position: <_resultArray
};

server_hiveReadWriteLar>
21:21:09 Error Undefined variable in expression: _resultarray
21:21:09 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 180
21:21:09 Error in expression <ey call server_hiveReadWrite;
if (count _primary > 0) then {
if ((_primary selec>
21:21:09 Error position: <_primary > 0) then {
if ((_primary selec>
21:21:09 Error Undefined variable in expression: _primary
21:21:09 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerLogin.sqf, line 42
21:21:09 Error in expression <ray = call compile format ["%1",_data];
_resultArray
};

any ideas or do you need my server functions and player login files?

_resultarray .. that the data it gets back from the database query.
_primary that is your weapon from the database call

did you install the currency that requires you to change your hiveext.dll?

i like the singlecurrency i linked. very easy to install. wirks. any players,who complain they lost vehicles or money can refer to this meme .
off_c_504726.jpg
. the admin is not present to babysit.

the best way to handle plot management is to shoot everyone within 100m of your plot ... EVERYONE.
plot managed.

my opinion of players complaining of vehicle full of money disappearing is for admin to say ... "waaahhh, does your pussy hurt too?" ...
vehicles do not simply 'disappear' so tell them they should hide or guard their stuff better. divide the money and gear into various spots so they cant lose it all at once. Replacing lost vehicles, gear is not the admins job. if you stop helping players, they will stop asking and then they will learn to enjoy actually PLAYING the game.

those scripts look good to me, i read the installation and seems pretty straightforward. shouldnt take
long.

i may add them into my server first just to test. i currently have the singlecurrency and plot4life, never really cared for shared bases but the option is ok i guess.

post your mission and server pbo and give me a few days, i work 12 hours a day mon-thur so usually friday is the day i do stuff like this. but maybe i can do it after work tues or wednesday

OMG Blanks you are too funny ..

Im also in need of a scripter, who can regularly install things for me, i have a bustling 150 member community thats begging me for new content that i struggle to provide, i would happily donate a negotiated rate to anyone willing to help.
Contact me through PM or http://whitefox.es/
Im with vilayer though that shouldnt be a problem as you only need to use the FTP and log viewer

And what would you be doing? And how much "new content" can there possibly exist? At some point you will have it all installed.

And where are these 150 members? Looks more like 10 members ...

x5HW37u.png
O5xXw9M.png

and while you DO have a lot of members .. how many have visited your site in the last week?
Looks like 20 active members... not bad, but not 150.

3BlT4HT.png

AND while I am complaining .. I DESPISE Enjin sites .. and why cant I view your forums without logging in?
And after talking to the OP several times and offering to help, he did realize he could do it all himself and just make a request when he gets stuck. And that is what I suggest you do.
And back to the "new content" .. the entire point of the game is the sandbox of survival. The "NEW CONTENT" you so desperately seek is not found in sqf files but in the daily player interaction. And THAT is why dayz is dying, people are expecting the game to change to please them instead of enjoying to play a survival game on a huge map.
Instead of making some new city and adding it, make some event or mission that engages the players. Something that forces them to do something new and exciting. Lets have a Road Rally .. everyone starts at Kamenka and races to Berenzino. I wonder if anyone will think to place one of their friends at sniper hill to execute the competition? I wonder if someone will put some tank traps in the road? .. THAT is new content, and its different EVERY time they would do it.

On my server I spawned about 50 cars on the coast every restart. It ended up causing Demolition Derbies that everyone LOVED. Grab a car and drive up and down the highway until you see someone else and then crash into them. But you had to be quick because the first person to jump out of their car would shoot the other player .. that was the challenge, to get out of the car ASAP

Last edited:
Back