Looking for server advice

FPSNige

Howdy!

I'm a about to set up a server on a dedi box. My group and I have been exclusively running battlefield server for the past 4 years and are currently renting a rather powerful dedi from gaming deluxe.

Some of us have broken away (got bored) of the bf series and tbh I'm not excited by bf4 either. For the past 2 months I've been playing DayZ, and a following amongst us have all falling in love with the game. So a server will be born once I'm comfortable we have it right.

So the question is, what's a good set up for DayZ. I don't think I like the idea is TSW as it just seems blatantly open to admin abuse, which is something I really don't want to be worrying about. So what's a good alternative?

Server files, bliss, pwnozor?

Its all a little daunting finding a starting point, so was hoping you experienced folk would be able to give me pointers on a solid starting base and maybe some polish too.

Thanks in advance
Nige

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Bump? No one can offer any advice?

Edit, have my server set up. Was looking at DayZ CC but its no good as need to have something I can use here to access the dedi. As the dedi is running BF3 servers we arent allowed RDP

Back