Looking for some help

mskitten87

Seeking someone to help add scripts for us, We are willing to pay if need be $50 USD
What we are looking for script wise:
Welcome Message
Tow & Lift
Auto Refuel, Repair, Restock ammo at Station
DZAI
- AI with RPG & AA but delete upon death
Street Lights/lights
Side Missions
Self Blood Bag
Snap Building
Heli Crashes
Air Raid W/ bombing
Suicide
DZMS
God Mode Bases
Playerspawn Message
- messages players various messages
Take Clothes
Syphon Fuel
Safezones/Traders
Salvage Vehicle Parts
Choose Spawnpoints
(Upon Login via scrolling menu Cherno, Elekta, Kamenka, Balots)
Custom loot spawning/better loot
Custom Loadouts
Default Loadout
Fast Build
Master Key
Anti Theft/No Stealing
from Backpack and vehicle (not sure if vehicle is possible)
Locked Cars give vehicle godmode
Plot Poles give vehicle god mode as well
Plot Pole locked to UID
Flip Vehicle
No Maitence
for bases
Treasure/Pirates >>>> IKEA
AI Patrols
Indestructible Bases
Elevators
Custom Map Markers
on the Map that show server rules - seen it on another server IE Red Dot - Rules
side missions the ones with IKEA Truck
Drink Water from water sources
Craft toolbox - Spawns Bike, ATV, Lil Bird if you got the specific items for it how Bike shouldn't require any items :)
Dynamic Weather
Lock/Unlock vehicles
Limited Tool
scroll menu that basically spawns some Weapon Loadouts, some basic vehicles, and some random skins that aren't avail ingame w/ spawn points for certain areas.
Friendly fire (Can't kill other players) - Seen this on another server I played so basically nothing can really kill another player unless its back blast from a tank or shot by the 40mm howizter type weapons.

And help with latest Infistar - I never had issues months ago till now... Players can no longer shoot vehicles that are marked as banned (red) in the menu and get kicked upon shooting them as does anyone else. Even if the Admin shoots the vehicle the players get booted,
You can add me on Skype kylebmc92 to contact for TS Info.

um really My hubby has as did i thruout the entire day. you'v responded first few havent since but you have said things to him after he logged in but stoped till i sent a post. not to mention our Dayz.ST info was chaged miutes after we switched host when we shut the server down & our info has changed. so not only have you Flat out lied about us PMing you on skype Zoomtown1/sirelle.

i can name quite afew that were not added i looked/tested a good amount were not helped with/added

i find it very strange say change to vilayer. from Dayz.ST because you do not know how use a PBO....

so it was waste of our time & money . not only are we out of 110.00+ dollars

so go on ahead and say you were busy... i care less fact that you clearly got money. then stoped and are now here...yet you were on skype almost most day since u were showing on . but w/e goodluck

Probably because I left my computer on? I never said I didn't know how to use a PBO either lol. I'm pretty sure people on the forums do not want to hear this if you have anything to say add me back on skype (don't know why you removed me in the first place)

@mskitten87 You've could all of the Scripts easily alone!
If you purchase money for service like this you allways get some script kiddies which just copy&paste and dont do anything else.
Here is a great Script pack done by fallingSheep:
http://opendayz.net/threads/wip-release-sheeps-epoch-repack.14561/

Use this it has almost all of your script already in it. If you have problems with other Scripts post them in the Forum and people are going to help you.

Cheers

@mskitten87 You've could all of the Scripts easily alone!
If you purchase money for service like this you allways get some script kiddies which just copy&paste and dont do anything else.
Here is a great Script pack done by fallingSheep:
http://opendayz.net/threads/wip-release-sheeps-epoch-repack.14561/

Use this it has almost all of your script already in it. If you have problems with other Scripts post them in the Forum and people are going to help you.

Cheers
This is so true!

If your team still needs some Help just PM me and I will do it for free, I think I can help you out with customize some Scripts :)

If your team still needs some Help just PM me and I will do it for free, I think I can help you out with customize some Scripts :)

ty right now this is not needed...i hope. we could use help possibly with implenting traders. that's one big issues we have

Back