Loot table for Epoch Origins

You have to add them to epoch loot tables as epoch loads last it overwrites origins
So, if I add origin items to the loot table it will then let me use them? Because currently spawning them in with admin tool or trader results in no items being given. Would be great to use the origin backpacks in epoch/origins or the blueprints rescripted of course so they work for epoch

So, if I add origin items to the loot table it will then let me use them? Because currently spawning them in with admin tool or trader results in no items being given. Would be great to use the origin backpacks in epoch/origins or the blueprints rescripted of course so they work for epoch
after testing no you cant add them to loot as epoch overides origins configs and thus the origins items

after testing no you cant add them to loot as epoch overides origins configs and thus the origins items
Is there a way to include the origin config in the description.ext maybe to get it to recognize the items? Or maybe include them in the server pbo somehow

been trying but if you include the origins config it overides epoch .... basically the only way i could get it working was to merge the 2 configs but thats essentially makes it a new mod

Yeah, I'll work on it when I get time this week And try to figure out how to only add a few things to the config

Did anyone ever get this to work? I have built a test server Ive been working on. Basically its Epoch and Origins... But Ive noticed that origins vehicles are in but The tow rope and wheel clamp arent anywhere as well as materials to reinforce vehicles... So has anyone merged the two successfully? And Fully?

Back