Lopatino Outpost

renegade2k6

arma2oa%202013-06-14%2022-07-39-40.jpg

arma2oa%202013-06-14%2022-07-45-78.jpg

Download the following file.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30551655/lopatino.sqf (Right click and save as)

Place this into the root of your mission file.

Open up init.sqf and add

Code:
[] ExecVM "lopatino.sqf";

To the bottom. Save. Repack .pbo and upload to your server.

Rough Map Positioning http://dayzdb.com/map#6.022.046

This one looks great! You're on a roll with these, if you've got any more ideas I'd love to place implement them in my setup.

I said it in your last thread too, I'd also like to try and make a few but im not entirely sure how to. Looking at your .sqf files it looks reasonably easy, just incredibly tedious.

Awesome work with this one, will set it later today!

how does my Init look? :

/*
INITILIZATION
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance =1819; //The instance
//dayZ_serverName="UK999"; // server name (country code + server number)
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
//enableRadio false;

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";//Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";//Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";//Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";//Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

if ((!isServer) && (isNull player) ) then
{
waitUntil {!isNull player};
waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if ((!isServer) && (player != player)) then
{
waitUntil {player == player};
waitUntil {time > 3};
};

if (isServer) then {
_serverMonitor =[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
"atp"addPublicVariableEventHandler { diag_log format["%1", _this select 1];};
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
//Conduct map operations
0 fadeSound 0;
waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
_playerMonitor =[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";
[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\antihack.sqf";
[] execVM "Scripts\kh_actions.sqf";
[] ExecVM "Lopatino.sqf";
};

@Jason Reynolds

Take it out of the !isDedicated block. I like to keep all of my code in there, but on the last script I used by Renegade (the other base one), it didn't work inside that block, but did if it was posted at the very end.

Not sure why, and this probably sounds like it might be bad practice if it's outside of that block, but, it works.

I have plenty of other scripts in the !isDedicated block, with the files by Rampage being the only ones I have outside of that block. If you put the line literally at the end of the code, it should work.

No, leave that there, just take the line

[] ExecVM "Lopatino.sqf";

and make it the very last line on the page. Leave everything else how it is, you're just cutting a line from somewhere, and pasting it in a different spot.

Or if you're really lazy, you could use this one, a cut+paste I did of yours and changed what needed to be changed. It might not work, I didn't test it, and I don't know if this method works with this particular script, though it did with the last one Renegade released.

I use this on my server. I placed A.I. within the compound (using Dayzai) and set their roam raduis to only like 50 meters and activation to 200 meters so players cant sit back and snipe them. They actually have to go in as a team and assualt it.

Back