Memory Leak with latest update

yes please. post your config and maps_cfg as well please. -> best might be to put them somewhere i can download them.

Sarge

you didnt comment out the "war scenario".

check your maps_cfg file, and comment out these:

Code:
[SAR_marker_DEBUG_veh,1,0,9,"patrol",true] call SAR_AI;
[SAR_marker_DEBUG_veh,2,0,9,"patrol",true] call SAR_AI;
[SAR_marker_DEBUG_veh,3,0,9,"patrol",true] call SAR_AI;
[SAR_marker_DEBUG_veh,3,0,9,"patrol",true] call SAR_AI;

and these

Code:
[
    SAR_marker_DEBUG_veh,                          // Name of the area that the vehicle patrol will spawn in
    1,                                              // type of group
    ["LandRover_CZ_EP1","M1030","M1030","LandRover_CZ_EP1"],        // used vehicle
    [[1,1,1],[0,1,1],[0,1,1],[0,1,1]],                              // Vehicle initial crew
    true,                                          // if this group should respawn or not
] call SAR_AI_land;

[
    SAR_marker_DEBUG_veh,                  // Name of the area that the vehicle patrol will spawn in
    3,                                      // type of group
    ["M1030","M1030","M1030","M1030"],      // used vehicle
    [[1,1,0],[0,1,1],[0,1,1],[0,1,1]],      // Vehicle initial crew
    true,                                  // if this group should respawn or not
    60                                      // waittime until this group will respawn
] call SAR_AI_land;

[
    SAR_marker_DEBUG_veh,            // Name of the area that the vehicle patrol will spawn in
    2,                                  // type of group
    ["M1030"],                          // used vehicle
    [[1,1,0]],                          // Vehicle initial crew
    true,                              // if this group should respawn or not
    60                                  // waittime until this group will respawn
] call SAR_AI_land;

Sarge

Reactions: Fox
and your edits to your server_cleanup are wrong. That bug leads to the cleanup not running (INLCUDING all the DayZ cleanup like zeds), which leads to the oom problem.

Sarge

ok i realized it ... the fsm comes into the server.pbo right?and not not in the mission.pbo..which i did :mad:

Seriosly since this night its back and we dont know why . Should we post our rpt.log ,sarge ?

Cheers

Galaxy S2 using tapatalk
I did a fresh install of the server software and of the Sarge AI mod. I left my server running for well over 24 hours and no crashes, or OOM errors. I've been using 1.5.2 of the AI mod on the server for about 3 days now and it's been working flawlessly.

Back