Model issue?

Funkyllamah

Some guys on the server have been saying they have been logging out with Cz, on login later next day they dont have the weapon no more, looted in firestation or warehouse.

I took a look at the pbo's,,, I dont even see the huntingrifle class name anywhere..? Could this be an issue why its glitching..

Edit: ok after reading through the threads here I am getting the idea that the Cz 550 is NOT in the mod...? If that is the case anyone bragging they have one is a damn cheater, and surprised it could be able to be spawned script or not as the model is not there making it invisible/dissapearing.

If this is the case how are there videos showing off 2017, with peeps finding these huntingrifles in loot places.

Can I get a reply on this, I have been trying to find the definitive answer on this for few days.

Hi FunkyLamah,

The CZ is not in game, but it might not be from cheating.

It could be something we missed during testing. Currently it is possible for people to join 2017 with the @DayZ mod active. When doing this it means the standard DayZ loot tables can get called within 2017. Now the only thing is that the weapons outside of 2017 will become invisible and not so in inventory. You might be able to fire them with no iron sites or model, but as soon as you log out you will lose them. Also is server owners read my big red texted alert they would know to remove a key files which would plug the whole thing up, but not all of them did this.

With the current release of 2017 I used the same versioning number as standard DayZ (1744). This was never a problem before as I always used different maps, but now I use the same map (Chernarus) it means that if a server has both mine and rockets bisign keys available and someone connects with both @Dayz and @Dayz2017 then they can end up spawning gear in game - but as said the gear is banned and so won't work.

For the next release at the end of this week, all of that is now patched and players will get kicked. There will be no more hole. We just did not think to test this out during the test phase - learning all the time.

Regards,
Luke

p.s. if you see any more issues you can get my attention quicker by raising a git hub issue. This sends me an email, whereas sometimes on the forum I don't see the threads.

yes ok on all that, at least I know now, I knew about the logging in with dayz mod making military loot spawn at crash sites etc/wrecks.. but had no idea bout cz maybe being an issue with that..

oh well look forward to the update and will check out the hole to plug info till then.

Back