Monky/Antihack monitor

nohrt

why hasnt someone ported this to the server side? When enabled it has caught most if not all hackers on my servers.

It blocks hack commands ;) If anybody try to activate for example: Teleport. He will be killed.
This is a hacker script that hackers use to disable other hackers scripts. Works good tbh....

I don't know. Because its a hack maybe ^^
I can confirm that it does work though.

its a "hack" because its being remote executed through the client side. If this was server side it wouldnt be a "hack".

Each monitor is different in some ways. Some monitors will kill scripters when scripts are executed some dont. Some monitors you can disable the debug monitor but still have the antihack running.

For instance when a tele script is executed it just returns the player to the original position instead of killing them, and reports the hack to the player base on the server.

From my point of veiw 1 Hacker running a monitor is better than 5-10 hackers running amuck in my servers. But if we can get this monitor working server side that would result in zero hackers... well untill they find a work around.

Back