More Zombies

alexlawson

OpenDayZ Rockstar!
Just wondering if there is anyway of spawning more zombies on players to make it more realistic but still lagg free or atleast playable.

This would be cool.
dayz.jpg

The more zombies, the more lag. Since they are controlled client side, the lag will be different for each player.

To change the number of zombies edit variables. Sqf and change dayz_maxlocalzombies. That controls the number of zombies that can be created on each client.

The more zombies, the more lag. Since they are controlled client side, the lag will be different for each player.

To change the number of zombies edit variables. Sqf and change dayz_maxlocalzombies. That controls the number of zombies that can be created on each client.
I understand the controll its just im wondering if there is anything that can be done to reduce lag when adding more zombies, probley should of been more clear in my post :).

Lol. Yeah the no lag part was kind of glossed over.

I would expect any optimization has already been taken advantage of by the devs.
Now maybe if a headless client could be made to handle all the logic it might help. Just guessing and grasping for straws ...

Back