Multiple .sqf's

Ok redo FN_selfactions and its that file not the database, sorry for late reply had my own server shit to do :).

So just get it out of the dayz_code.pbo and all should be fine?
or just set the path back to the original, path is in compiles.sqf should be summit like fnc_usec_selfActions = change the directory to \z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf

or just set the path back to the original, path is in compiles.sqf should be summit like fnc_usec_selfActions = change the directory to \z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_selfActions.sqf
OK thanks ill let you know if it works :) Thanks so much for your help and being patient with me :p

Renewed the fn_selfActions.sqf by getting it out of the Dayz_Code.pbo server is back up and working thank you :)

Hey Alex . I would like to know how to merge compiles.. for my self .. can you recommend page to visit , or even better youtube video on the subject , I felt your pain on the above :) I work IT remote support , server , programming / scripting has only been a recent need to know .. and just keep needing to know more.
So Im wanting to learn .. just need pointed in the right direction I can take from there :)

Back