My Scripts.log file is extremely Huge!!!

So this is the third time posting on these forms and I hope some actually helps me...

My server has been experiencing some massive lag. Its causing all the player to get kicked aswel. People who usually have 30-90 ping start getting like 300-500 ping. This never happened ever until yesterday night and its continuing to happen. My scripts.log file is 250MB and I was wondering if that is what is causing it. And one last thing, Can i delete the scripts.log file so it creates a new one and isn't so big?

That is not actually that big for scripts.log, I doubt that would cause lag unless you had any rcon tool that was reading that file (if you have, don't!).

Yes you can clear it out, there are scripts to rotate the logs, if you don't use any just create a blank one and upload it every now and again.

That is not actually that big for scripts.log, I doubt that would cause lag unless you had any rcon tool that was reading that file (if you have, don't!).

Yes you can clear it out, there are scripts to rotate the logs, if you don't use any just create a blank one and upload it every now and again.
Im using the Dart Lightweight RCON tool is that what ur talking about?

Back