Namalsk 0.74 Spawning nearly no loot...

Grafzahl

Valued Member!
Hey Guys,

big problem. Today i switched over to Reality from Bliss, started with a new DB, installed the server.pbo and MPMission from the Server-Package that Nightstalker has Uploaded, Everything works fine, zombies are spawning... in the first few minutes loot seems also to spawn, but after a few minutes, nothing... i run to supermarkets, houses and stuff, completly empty... except the permaloot-helicrashs.

Any idea what could be the problem? Seems like iam the only one with this problem...

Ok, found the Problem... dont use "CfgBuildingLootNamalskNOER7" in init.sqf, seems like the loottable doesnt exist or is corrupted...​

Namalsk isn't fully supported at this time, it may build but there might be issues. I am working on the release right now for it. Been doing it all day long to try and get Lingor,Namalsk and Origin support out.

As i said, it seems to be a corrupted Loottable when you try to use "CfgBuildingLootNamalskNOER7" in init.sqf, i think this is a client-problem, because the client spawns the loot... dont think you can do anything against it... everything else runs fine.

Back