Namalsk 0.741 tents not saving

leepfrog

Hey guys,

after updating to the latest reality build and to namalsk 0.741 we notice that there seems to be an issue with tent saving.

Tents do save correctly until the first restart (CHILD:309 used), but after that they do not update any more. The RPT shows the update calls (CHILD:303) with the correct parameters, however the data in the database is not updated.
No MySQL errors or errors in the RPT file.

Can anyone confirm this or has a workaround?

/bump

I have read in other forums that others seem to experience this exact issue too. Can't believe nobody came across that yet while testing?

Anyone know how to fix setvariable.txt i get this error when changing clothes BattlEye: SetVariable Value Restriction #74

Hey guys,

after updating to the latest reality build and to namalsk 0.741 we notice that there seems to be an issue with tent saving.

Tents do save correctly until the first restart (CHILD:309 used), but after that they do not update any more. The RPT shows the update calls (CHILD:303) with the correct parameters, however the data in the database is not updated.
No MySQL errors or errors in the RPT file.

Can anyone confirm this or has a workaround?

I just saw this, this is most likely due to a missing line in server_monitor.sqf line number 91. The line should be

if (_ownerID == "0") then {_object setVariable ["ObjectID", str(_idKey), true];} else {_object setVariable ["ObjectUID", str(_idKey),true];}; //_object

Unfortunately I can confirm that it is not working.

Code before:

Code:
                //Create it
                _object = createVehicle [_type, _pos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
                _object setVariable ["lastUpdate",time];
                _object setVariable ["ObjectID", _idKey, true];
                _object setVariable ["CharacterID", _ownerID, true];

Code after:

Code:
                //Create it
                _object = createVehicle [_type, _pos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
                _object setVariable ["lastUpdate",time];
                if (_ownerID == "0") then {_object setVariable ["ObjectID", str(_idKey), true];} else {_object setVariable ["ObjectUID", str(_idKey),true];}; //_object
                _object setVariable ["CharacterID", _ownerID, true];

First pitch of tent + adding inventory (correctly updated in DB):
Code:
2013/03/23,  0:11:45 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:309:6168657300052:[[[],[]],[[],[]],[[],[]]]:""
2013/03/23,  0:11:49 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:309:6168657300052:[[[],[]],[["ItemSodaEmpty"],[1]],[[],[]]]:""
After server Restart: Adding/Removing stuff (not updated in DB):
Code:
2013/03/23,  0:13:30 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:303:6168657300052:[[[],[]],[["ItemSodaEmpty","20Rnd_9x39_SP5_VSS"],[1,1]],[[],[]]]:""
2013/03/23,  0:14:51 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:303:6168657300052:[[[],[]],[["20Rnd_9x39_SP5_VSS"],[1]],[[],[]]]:""

Any advice how to troubleshoot further?

download the latest version from the github, build it with --serverversion nam and it will compile it properly with the text fix and everything in place.

yes tents working fine now, thank you

Plase check 120 line in build.pl
PHP:
'namalsk' => '@DayZ_Namalsk;@DayZ_Namalsk_@DayZ',
I think here something wrong
I think should be like
PHP:
'namalsk' => '@DayZ_Namalsk;@DayZ',

Eh, not according to DayZ Commander (this is what I use to load up server/clients). When it downloads, it installs these '@DayZ_Namalsk;@DayZ_Namalsk_@DayZ' into the system.

Back