Namalsk help and questions

Ok so I'm going for a hardcore server and well I figured namalsk was a hard map still and well I was wrong ._. the temperature always seems to be warm on the map and bloodsuckers never seem to show up. The loot spawns are 'decent' but some place you go to have maybe a few tin cans and maybe a pistol with one mag and that may be a bit to little. I just want to know how to change the temp, have bloodsuckers spawn a bit more (I've had the server up for 3 days now and haven't seen a one), and adjust the spawn rates to be a bit more realistic. If anyone can help that would be great :)

Edit: Also if someone could tell me how to disable the dayz starting loadout that would be nice players always seems to spawn in with flares and 2 extra bandages

Do you have the bloodsuckers enabled in the Init?

And to remove the players items you would need to call a script like this from the init.sqf

Code:
waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_animalCheck"};
removeAllWeapons player;
{
    player removeMagazine _x;
} forEach magazines player;

I dont want to remove all the items just the ones dayz give them like the road flares. I spawn them in with some heatpacks and 2 bandages but thats all I want. And yes bloodsuckers are enabled jsut saw one finally today.

Add this line and adjust it in your init.sqf.

Try the default first, and turn it up as needed.

Code:
dzn_ns_bloodsucker_den = 70;    // Default = 70 // Spawn chance of bloodsuckers, max 400, ignore if dzn_ns_bloodsucker set to false

I like the idea of a hardcore namaslk server, I ran one myself (changed it to a pvp one now).

To edit the startinggear go into your database, and then the instance tab. There you can edit the starting gear.

Hijacking this thread abit since i got a similar problem, im currently running Namalsk Epoch and i gotta say its seems drab compared to when i last hosted a normal one on dayz.st with all the features turned on automaticly.

My question is, does anyone have an idea of how to enable bloodsuckers, temperature n clothing, evr and blowouts?

Just add or adjust these in your init.sqf.

Code:
dzn_ns_bloodsucker = true;        // Make this false for disabling bloodsucker spawn
dzn_ns_bloodsucker_den = 70;    // Spawn chance of bloodsuckers, max 400, ignore if dzn_ns_bloodsucker set to false
ns_blowout = true;            // Make this false for disabling random EVR discharges (blowout module)
ns_blowout_dayz = true;        // Leave this always true or it will create a very huuuge mess
ns_blow_delaymod = 1;        // Multiplier of times between each EVR dischargers, 1x value default (normal pre-0.74 times)

Back