Namalsk: Spawning in water

Snow

Hey guy's, recently a lot of players have been having issues with spawning in the middle of the ocean.
If anyone know why this would be happening or could help me with a fix , it would be greatly appreciated :D

Thanks

I think it was also doing it before I installed the anti-hack, I tried to disable anti-tp and it didnt seem so bad but lately its been terrible

mmm may i suggest is to start from scratch. Cos i was using that map and loved it but when i try implenmenting other scripts to work with this map i gave up and too many errors. but the devolepers for that map dont seem to care about it anymore as its too much adjustments like they did to the class names so it would end up something like DZN where we just use DZ.

so yeah try start again from scratch.

Jason is likely 100% correct, but it's probably the built in anti-hack, not one you've added yourself.

The one inside the mod PBO I believe sends you to the ocean when it thinks you're cheating your gear, which on Namalsk would encompass all the legit Namalsk only gear. It teleports you into the air when it thinks your teleport scripting, such as on the Tara bridge.

Can you sprint across the Tara bridge without getting dropped from 200 feet to your death?

Jason is likely 100% correct, but it's probably the built in anti-hack, not one you've added yourself.

The one inside the mod PBO I believe sends you to the ocean when it thinks you're cheating your gear, which on Namalsk would encompass all the legit Namalsk only gear. It teleports you into the air when it thinks your teleport scripting, such as on the Tara bridge.

Can you sprint across the Tara bridge without getting dropped from 200 feet to your death?

an old friend found out if you run across it avoid touching the tracks and you will be ok.

First time i tried avoiding the tracks and just rub the side i made it but the 2nd time i failed. But if you have a car or something you will be fine. just be careful.

I do love the map but cos of so much bugs has made me move to cheno and imo its has more flat land so more buildings but the question is where to start lol

yeah, the odd thing is I have the built in anti-hack disabled at an earlier attempt, Yes we have fixed the tara bridge already. I don't know what else to try :(

Appreciate the help fellas

yeah, I removed the whole line then called the player_monitor.fsm in my mission PBO
I suppose it could be your add-on anti-hack but I don't run one myself so I have no experience to draw from. I know the built in one definitely does what you describe.

If you want to post your mission PBO I can compare it to mine. I disabled the built-in anti-hack too, and don't seem to have spawn anomalies as far as I'm aware.

You didn't update your core DayZ to 1.7.7 right?

Back