Navicat inventoy editting

What weapon would you prefer to start out with?

• Total voters

xXDeathRangerXx

I'm setting up a server for me and a friend to play on, and I wanted to customize our inventories. I tried to do each of our inventories seperately, and gave us each a different assortment of utilities, such as flares and glocks. However, when I saved and closed Navicat and launched the server, I got on and the inventories,well, instead of the edited inventories they should have been, I got the default starting inventory. So, is there a way to edit the starting inventory with Navicat? If not, any other, preferably guided, way to change these settings?

You need to first login to the server with you and your friends characters. Then you can manually edit your inventory in navicat, but not before that. So each of you login, then log out. Open database with Navicat and give you guys what you want. Alternatively, you can use the Bliss server package which has a build option that will put in a table for custom inventory.

Not to be a jerk, but DeathRanger, this was answered in the thread where you told someone you could edit default inventories through Navicat. With Pwnozor's server software, the only way to edit spawning player's inventories is to edit your config.cpp file inside the dayz_code.pbo file.

If it's just you and a friend playing, turn off Verify Signatures and enjoy.

I think, if he is confused about editing player inventory, editing the config.cpp is a bit beyond his current knowledge base. I like to keep it simple, but yeah, your method works to forgotten.

Back