NE Airfield Camp

HeraclesJones

Military camp at the otherwise abandoned NE Airfield. I suppose this would be a last ditch "Alamo" for the Chenorussian Army. You can see the basics in the pics below, there are also a few bunkers scattered around the perimeter.

Get the code here - http://pastebin.com/WB3L8EF5

1. Save this code as "necamp.sqf"
2. Place the .sqf file inside your mission.pbo file
3. Open "init.sqf" and add the following line to the very end -

Code:
[] execVM "necamp.sqf";

NOTE: If you install this on your server, please post any feedback here... it will let me know what to do/what not to do on my other map additions. Thanks.

jpqUei2.jpg

lHSWvWn.jpg

BlKuONc.jpg

oLMK45Z.jpg

This worked, but its in the way of the aircraft dealer on epoch, anyway to move it out into the field for epoch servers?

I don't know much about Epoch, where exactly is the aircraft dealer? Can you upload a screenshot so I can see what/where has to move?

I will post a screenshot in a bit if I can't explain it. ( I have a killer headache right now)

The hangar closest to the air traffic control tower had the aircraft dealer inside of it, no problem there. But when u buy an aircraft, it spawns right in front of the hangar, in the middle of camp, lol. So basically, the whole runway needs to be clear.

If you could push everything into the grass directly in front of the hangars, it would sort it out.

Thanks bourne, looks kool, a change is always good after seeing the same stuff everyday, lol. Thanks again man.

anytime
thinking about it, it should allow you to use this one without interfering with the airplane dealer...keyword there is should

This worked, but its in the way of the aircraft dealer on epoch, anyway to move it out into the field for epoch servers?

If you still need a fix for this, I moved my NE trader to NW (so you can actually take off with that newly purchased C-130 now). Also changed the Stary traders locations slightly , so they are just under the shelter next to the barn and I've moved the Hero trader to Klen where it's easier to land and sell your helis ;)

Thanks for the response, im about to make my own NE base inthe field, put an aircraft dealer at balota, and one at NW if possible.

Back