Need a scripter for my epoch server 50 slots infistar.de antihack

Keller

I need a scripter for the server we do have a teamspeak too I need a few good scripts if your interested PM me our comment below thanks all.

so maybe you find someone if you answer my question... so we know what exactly you want us to do... =)

I am having the same problem with my small community, We have a DayZ.st Epoch server in which we need many scripts added into it, among them being: admin tools, lift/tow, Sarge AI, God in Trader city, Auto refuel, custom buildings, AI convoys, and possible AI static bases. None of my mates or myself are able to script though we are attempting to learn, we need some form of small solution for now as we have just had to perform a full server wipe due to another scripter botching our PBO and we are trying to keep our small server alive. At the very least we need Admin tools and Sarge AI, asap, it is possible we could work out a monetary compensation for anyone willing to help, especially if they would be able to assist in the large scheme of things with all of our problems. We have a teamspeak and I have a skype, the teamspeak is 193.200.158.8:10026, our community is EoN Gaming.

If you want to go all out with AI's, do NOT rent a DayZ.ST server.
I have been hosting with them for a long time and their servers are weak and AI will kill the performance.
If you do not have that many players in it does not matter but if the player amount gets higher than 20, it might start lagging really bad.

I'd be willing to help guys, just pm me, or hop on my TS server and message the king
ip: ts45.gameservers.com:9269
(you should stop using dayz.st, i was with them for a few months with nothing but a headache. constant ddos attacks and server crashes. and they wait soo ****ing long to update their mod versions)

yes. this is tru.. The king.. i had to switch to another provider.

Also if anyone needs help scripting feel free to let me know, i can/ will help the most that i can..

Back