*Need help* Gear menu VS Esc menu

Okay so every so often, usually after a death, me and my players log into the server and everything usually goes fine till they hit ESC then the Esc menu is in your face but you can't click on it properly because the gear menu is in the background blinky blinky blinky appearing and dissapearing. It usually goes away after a minute and lets you use the ESC menu but it is very annoying.

Any advice on what may or may not be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

List of mods.

*Don't know how to use spoiler lol*

*No Fog.
*Custom spawn locations.
*Custom loot
*Addition of originally banned weapons and vehicles..
*Clear roads.
*Active vehicle cap set at 999.
*Auto-refuel.
*Vehicle repair stations.
*Vehicle stripping.
*Vehicle towing.
*Airlifting.
*Additional seating positions in some vehicles.
*Intro cutscene.
*Addins
*Entrance to Lab moved to Electro.
*Sarges AI

Those features are listed in the order they were put in, as far as I can remember the problem started about the same time as Intro cutscene and Addins. but it didn't become a real complaint till now.

Any help that can be provided is greatly greatly appreciated.

maybe its a problem with game and not the server. i had many players complaining about problems related to the server when it was client side actually

maybe its a problem with game and not the server. i had many players complaining about problems related to the server when it was client side actually

Hey thanks for the response After you said so I considered that but it would just be odd if everyone on the server had bad client files at the same time.

I removed the intro cutscene from my server, and it happened a bit less we thought but now a couple days later it happens pretty much every time again.

buy the most recent ones they are better. still have the gear thing but its there to stop hackers or deter them from leaving the game and coming back with hacks.

Back