Need help installing mmmyums perm zombie, perm loot script

DirtySnipe

Can anyone help with getting this installed. Would love to test this out on my 50 slot dedicated taviana server.

I have linked my mission and server pbos which I have tried to add the mod but currently the server is in a bad state which is failing to let client in.​
Link to mmmyums mod
Link to my current buggered mission files.​
Thank you in advance to whoever can help me get this working.​

Why not use the thread in question? Seems like you would get better results with the Alert system this site uses. Jmo...

I have a post in that thread but I dont want to hijack it with my noob requests.

If its on topic its not hijacking. I know for a fact mmmyum is very accessible. If and when he's got a free minute, he'll pencil you in.

If I got a question and its not being answered and the script is worth the effort...I go right to the source. Worked for me 4x.

I've downloaded your PBO's - please start a conversation with me here (pm) or find me on steam.
I've been really busy, @Dusty Nuttles, so I haven't been able to help everyone out as much as I'd like this past week, but @DirtySnipe next time just PM or something rather than start a new topic :).

I need you to post both your server RPT and client RPT from when you try to log in, so I can see what is erroring out.

I am still busy with work on a few projects, and real life work - but if you get me the information I need (RPT logs mostly) I can hopefully tell you what's going on.

//close and delete thread please.

Back