Need help setting up Custom Loadout spawns for donators.

You need to add the ID in a seperate table on the database.

The table your looking for is cust_loadout_profile

To set this up, you will need the Unique ID from the player your giving the custom loadout too, you will find this in the Profile table under the header unique_id.

Put the ID for the loadout in the cust_loadout_id column, and then the unique ID for your profile in the unique_id column.

For example, Your loadout is classed as number 32 and your unique ID is 1234567 you'd put:

cust_loadout_idunique_id

Once this is done, create the loadout to the specified loadout_id number and bingo.
This DOESN'T work on Taviana maps, not sure of any others.
I know it does work on Cherno no problem.

Here's an example below:

hwhd7q.png

Hope this helps

I need to change what is circled to a one i believe to make everything work correct?

Attachments

• 0b99846e5ca8e6aae1eddafb2ef0859d.png
    0b99846e5ca8e6aae1eddafb2ef0859d.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 19
No, Don't change that at all. That's just the layout of the headers.

Go to cust_loadout_profile

At the top of thatp age you will have options for example Brows, Structure, SQL, Search, Insert

Press Insert

You will be given a page that looks like this:

2nvfkoz.png

The top red circle should have a value you created in the cust_loadout table.

So if you made loadout 1 a special loadout for yourself, it would have the option 1 in the drop down.

Then in the second red circle, you put the unique ID of the person you want to have that loadout.

Does that make sense?

If your not getting a number in the drop down box, you haven't yet created a loadout to allocate to anybody.

To do this go to the cust_loadout table, press insert (button is same place as above post) and then fill in as:

2qa3a8h.png

Click go when done, and then you will have the id value in the cust_loadout_profile table to select in the dropdown box.

To generate the code, use google to find a program to do it for you (one does exist)

The server im working on is a Epoch server from Vilayers and i dont have cust_loadout_profile and cust_loadout tables. How can i do it without it?

i think i read they actually got experimental use of this in the latest patch ... but tbh i doubt it actually works propper

i just hardcode my gear instead ... then hackers cant change the default loadouts either

All they added was a 999 call for the loadout next to the default loadout hivewrite.

It doesn't work, I've tried it in 1.0.2.5 to no avail.

freshSpawn = getvar randomSpot
loadout1 = "666666"
if (freshSpawn && ((getplayeruid player) in loadout1)) then { player addWeapon "BAF_LRR_Scoped_W"; };

Back