Need help with BlissAdmin

BetterDeadThanZed

Valued Member!
I'm trying out the BlissAdmin tool. The readme says the default username/password to login the first time is admin/123456 but that doesn't work. Anyone know what the correct username/password is for the default account?

Those are the correct details. Can you type this:
  • SELECT * FROM users WHERE id = 1;
In to the query tab in your mysql browser and tell me if anything returns to you at all? If not then you've imported the sql file wrong.

Sorry for the slow response, but next time you have any issue with BlissAdmin it would be better for us that you used our github page! Thanks :)

Those are the correct details. Can you type this:
  • SELECT * FROM users WHERE id = 1;
In to the query tab in your mysql browser and tell me if anything returns to you at all? If not then you've imported the sql file wrong.

Sorry for the slow response, but next time you have any issue with BlissAdmin it would be better for us that you used our github page! Thanks :)

I got it working by deleting the users table and re-importing. However, when I go to Players/Online, it's not showing the players that are online.

Are you sure you put the right $map in your config.php where Chernarus is 1? And the right instance id in $iid?

And are you sure that your hives instance id is 1? Therefore $iid should be 1. If your instance id is not one, change $iid to the number it is

On another topic, what is this "VIP" section of the panel that is "coming soon"?

Also, when I edit my gear, before I edit it, it looks like this:

[["ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","m16a4_acg","revolver_EP1","ItemHatchet","ItemMatchbox","ItemKnife","ItemToolbox"],["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","30Rnd_556x45_Stanag","FoodCanSardines","ItemBloodbag","ItemMorphine","6Rnd_45ACP","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","FoodCanBakedBeans","ItemSodaCoke","FoodCanSardines","ItemPainkiller","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemWaterbottle"]]

After I edit it, it looks like this:

[[\"ItemMap\",\"ItemCompass\",\"ItemWatch\",\"m16a4_acg\",\"revolver_EP1\",\"ItemHatchet\",\"ItemMatchbox\",\"ItemKnife\",\"ItemToolbox\"],[\"30Rnd_556x45_Stanag\",\"30Rnd_556x45_Stanag\",\"30Rnd_556x45_Stanag\",\"FoodCanSardines\",\"ItemBloodbag\",\"ItemMorphine\",\"6Rnd_45ACP\",\"ItemBandage\",\"ItemBandage\",\"ItemBandage\",\"ItemBandage\",\"FoodCanBakedBeans\",\"ItemSodaCoke\",\"FoodCanSardines\",\"ItemPainkiller\",\"ItemSodaPepsi\",\"ItemWaterbottle\"]]

I have to go into the database itself to fix it. This prevents me from editing players from within BlissAdmin.

No, it works. Just refresh the page and it will show you what you edited it to.

No, when it adds all the \ marks in there, all the items disappear from the graphical display and I can only assume all their items disappear from their inventory if they were to join the server at that point.

You are having a lot of problems here I have never experienced, something must be wrong with your BlissAdmin installation :S

I have one last question, what hive are you running?

Back