Need help with some scripting badly

Corey Johnson

Alright, I am sorry for asking a lot at one time. I have a Cherno server and battleye is giving me a massive heatache to the point where I feel like I'm losing it...

currently on my server I have the following additions:
-auto-refuel
-increased crash sites
-custom crash loot tables
-full moon nights
-no road debris
-a few custom vehicles

Everything I had added was working perfectly until this morning when another admin and myself started added a few things. I added the crash loot tables and no road debris this morning and both are working fully, but it seems to have broken everything else. I now get kicked by battleye every time I try to use the auto-refuel and any time I try to fire a mounted turret on a vehicle. Also, I've always had the issue of getting kicked while moving to fast in a vehicle such as a jet and I would like to be able to add amo to vehicles such as the huey. I would greatly appreciate any help.

For the auto refuel u should work on ur battle eye text and change the discrib line the number they give u whent u get kicked for the mountaind weapon same it ur battle eye txt it like u have to tel battle eye that ur action is not ilegal inside ur sever for the amo inside vehicule is in the same place whent u custom ur list exept making it whit more amu inside no debri in road i ask my frends about it and i tel u more after :) hope i helped u good luck mate

Back