need some help with navicat mysql

RRteam

hey guys

been googling this for 2 hour now so really hope someone can help me, i have allways used pwnz0r's dayz server but never understod how mysql workes. but now when i trie useing it, im not sure if mine workes at all cause i have tried to spawn my self / spawn vehicals on me but nothing happens. could someone give me an easy tutorial on what i need to do to spawn things or my self.

things i have tried is spawn weapons on my charecter_data to my inventory didnt work. then i tried (spawn objects) to make a "new" vehical by using info from a car on the list and using my own worldspace, didnt work. tried spawing a car from (object data) to my location and tried on charecter data to transfer my charecter to the location of the car. nothing worked. i use the DayZ-Private-Server-2.1.2(1.7.5.1) with navicat mysql lite.

if someone is so kind and help me out please remember that im a noob:p so be kind with directions, and i really appreciate any help i can get cause this is killing my soul slowly :p

oh lord, for anyone with the same problem, all u have to do is be in the lobby while u r changing things in mysql :p and it workes like a charme :)

Back