New PVP Server, More Vehicles, More Heli Crashes, AI NPC, Base Building, Auto Refuel And A Lot More.

Cillam

We have a new-ish server and are trying to build our player base. Server details are below.
Reasons to try our server:
Give it a try, if you like it GREAT! if you don't you haven't lost anything. We have variety of different scripts to enhance game play. We have a small group of existing players. Friendly admins who will try and help if you have a problem.
If you answer Yes to any of the questions below then try our server.
  • Tired of walking? why not drive/fly around Chernarus with 200 Vehicles to use. More vehicles = more fun.
  • Have you ever been looking for a wheel, engine or fuel and come across another damaged vehicle and thought, if only i could take the parts/fuel from this vehicle to repair/refuel my own.
  • Do you ever get bored looking for Jerry cans only to waste time running backwards and forwards refueling your vehicle.
  • Tired of always looking for military gear? More helicopter wrecks and military bases = more military gear.
Have you ever wanted to:
  • Salvage vehicle parts
  • Siphon fuel
  • Auto refuel at gas stations
  • Tow other Vehicles
  • lift other Vehicles using helicopters.
  • fast rope out of helicopters.
  • Build your own base *.
Other server modifications:
  • Always full moon at night with working building and street lighting making it better to play at night.
  • Shorter nights.
  • Custom anti hack scripts.
  • Custom buildings in Chernogorsk, Zelenogorsk, Berezino, and the NEAF.
  • AI bandits, soldiers, survivors, and air patrols.
  • Weather changed to make it less rainy, foggy, and cloudy.
  • Color corrections.
  • Earthquakes

Starting loadout:

• Crossbow + x2 ammo
  • M9SD + x2 ammo
  • 6 slot backpack
  • Tent
  • Painkillers
  • Frank and beans
  • Mt Dew
  • Bandage x2
  • Flash light
  • Map
  • Compass
  • GPS
*Base building is UID specific, if you join the server and want access to build your own base either PM me on opendayz.net or message me in game -=ToS=-Cillam.
Server info:
Server IP: 50.97.53.250:3085
Server Location: Washington DC
Server time GMT-9
Map: Chernarus
Difficulty: Veteran

If you have any ideas, complaints or suggestions please comment below.

Thanks for reading

Back