New version of anti-cheat script!

every thing
its loads good but its not working at all i tested it with the hack and i can do every thing open menu's teleport - teleport all spawn cars
its really need a fix

The sooner you accept that you wont detect hacks the sooner you either whitelist or stop hosting til the stand alone.. The base DayZ mod is on life support because of how easily battleye is bypassed... 99% of the free hacks you can get now dont use scripts they inject items in which this code wont help at all with.

The sooner you accept that you wont detect hacks the sooner you either whitelist or stop hosting til the stand alone.. The base DayZ mod is on life support because of how easily battleye is bypassed... 99% of the free hacks you can get now dont use scripts they inject items in which this code wont help at all with.
i have a whitelist :( and my server still gets bombed by hackers il have to look for a alternative :(

Really? mine just died in the arse once I whitelisted as no new players really joined, most people can't be arsed signing up and the old ones gave up on dayz.

Really? mine just died in the arse once I whitelisted as no new players really joined, most people can't be arsed signing up and the old ones gave up on dayz.

Same happened to me.. had to whitelist and dropped down to a consistent but small 10 player count.. So I just stopped hosting until the stand alone.. Hackers and script kiddies killed this mod, the incredibly slow and almost arrogant development process by rocket and crew doesnt help either.

I have slim hopes the stand alone is worth it... hoping for the best

Same happened to me.. had to whitelist and dropped down to a consistent but small 10 player count.. So I just stopped hosting until the stand alone.. Hackers and script kiddies killed this mod, the incredibly slow and almost arrogant development process by rocket and crew doesnt help either.

I have slim hopes the stand alone is worth it... hoping for the best

^^ Well said. I reckon stand alone around summer, full of bugs, playable version perhaps end of year. I wonder how the hackers will be on the stand alone.

Quick fix for 1.7.5.1:
Replace
Code:
waituntil {!isnil "bis_fnc_init"};

BIS_MPF_remoteExecutionServer = {
    if ((_this select 1) select 2 == "JIPrequest") then {
        [nil,(_this select 1) select 0,"loc",rJIPEXEC,[any,any,"per","execVM","ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf"]] call RE;
    };
};
in server_functions.sqf with
Code:
waituntil {!isnil "bis_fnc_init"};
waitUntil {!isNil "BIS_MPF_InitDone"};

//BIS_MPF_remoteExecutionServer = {
//    if ((_this select 1) select 2 == "JIPrequest") then {
//        [nil,(_this select 1) select 0,"loc",rJIPEXEC,[any,any,"per","execVM","ca\Modules\Functions\init.sqf"]] call RE;
//    };
//};

^^ Well said. I reckon stand alone around summer, full of bugs, playable version perhaps end of year. I wonder how the hackers will be on the stand alone.

It has to be better as there is no client side exectution allowed (or at least its very limited), but I don't think its going to be as hack proof as everyone thinks it will. The new arch coupled with VAC protection should make a big difference of course, so compared to now it would have to be really bad to not be any better :)

I think the main issue at hand with Arma 2 / DayZ is not so much how easy it is to find new bypasses etc, but how cheap and available new keys are. I tend to drop into the hack forums to keep an eye on what they have discovered and the first thing you notice is the orgy of cheap key sales. It has now got to the point that the market has saturated and so now alot key thiefs have 'free key giveaways'.

So really if you're a script kiddie, losing $1 or going onto a forum to get another key is not going to put you off when compared to having to buy OA again for $24.99. So until the script kiddies face any level of consquence, they are not going to give a fuck about getting a global ban.

I believe most of the fault has to lie with BI here. Granted the people that lose their valid keys do so through their own idiotic fault from running malware, but this still results in the crap landing into the lap of the loyal players.

Its a real screwed up scene TBH. You have 90% of who are bottom feeders and total numpties that will download and run an .exe have their valid paid for key stolen. You then have the next bracket up selling and trading the keys. Then you have the bypass / script writers at the top of the pile who now have $$'s in their eyes over selling anti hacks to clean up the shit they dropped on the community in the first place.

Hey I just uploaded this to our private hive server and found that it broke the ability to reload the guns on the helis (No longer even get the option!).

I realize that this is already way old and outdated but I'm willing to bet on a private hive with not too many pubbers it will be just a slight bit better protected using this. Any thoughts on how to unbreak chopper reloading?

Just updated your Public Variable List, thought I could share.

_badPublicVariables =
["pic", "veh", "wuat_fpsMonitor", "unitList", "list_wrecked",
"p", "fffffffffff", "markPos", "pos", "marker", "TentS", "VL", "MV",
"mk2", "i", "j", "fuckmegrandma", "mehatingjews", "scode", "TTT5OptionNR",
"igodokxtt", "omgwtfbbq", "namePlayer", "thingtoattachto", "HaxSmokeOn", "v",
"antiloop", "ARGT_JUMP", "selecteditem", "moptions", "delaymenu", "gluemenu",
"spawnweapons1", "abcd", "skinmenu", "playericons", "changebackpack", "keymenu",
"img", "surrmenu", "footSpeedIndex", "ctrl_onKeyDown", "plrshldblcklst",
"musekeys", "dontAddToTheArray", "morphtoanimals", "playerDistanceScreen", "pm",
"debugConsoleIndex", "MY_KEYDOWN_FNC", "TAG_onKeyDown", "changestats", "helpmenu",
"unitsmenu", "xZombieBait", "shnmenu", "slag", "xtags", "tempslag", "dayzRespawn2", "dayzRespawn3",
"hangender", "addgun", "ESP", "BIS_fnc_3dCredits_n", "ViLayer", "maphalf", "activeITEMlist",
"activeITEMlistanzahl", "xyzaa", "iBeFlying", "rem", "DAYZ_CA1_Lollipops", "bowonky", "HMDIR", "HDIR",
"Monky_funcs_inited", "atext", "boost", "Ug8YtyGyvguGF", "inv", "rspwn", "nd", "qofjqpofq",
"invall", "initarr", "reinit", "byebyezombies", "keymenu2", "hotkeymenu", "letmeknow", "Listw",
"mahcaq", "mapm", "weapFun", "firstrun", "take1", "dwarden", "bowonky", "bowen", "monky", "pic",
"god", "toggle_keyEH", "drawic", "mk2", "i", "j", "ptags", "abox1", "dayz_godmode", "testIndex", "g0d",
"g0dmode", "zeus", "zeusmode", "cargod", "qopfkqpofqk", "monkytp", "pbx", "playershield", "zombieDistanceScreen",
"theKeyControl", "plrshldblckls", "zombieshield", "pathtoscrdir", "footSpeedKeys", "wl", "spawnitems1",
"lmzsjgnas", "vm", "Monky_hax_toggled", "pu", "nb", "vspeed", "godlol", "aesp", "godall", "initarr3", "initarr2"];

For this to work you will also need to modify your scripts.txt, simply comment out the following line:
//5 GodMode
//5 "zombieshield"
//5 "playershield"
You could change the 5 to a 1, aswell.

Back