No Vehicles - 1.7.5

helfion

So I updated to pwn0zor's newest server (2.0) which should run dayz 1.7.5? I downloaded the lasted client full and patch from dayz mod for 1.7.5. I did not muck with the database or cfgs. I started it up, got on the server, logged out shut down, went to the db, relocated myself to the location of a vehicle in object_data, logged back in and there is no vehicle there. I tested this with a few vehicles and still I don't see them, though the db tells me they're their.

Yup, everything lost here too. Tents, vehicles etc.
Alice packs are down to 16 slots, but I guess that's in the patch notes?

I haven't finished upgrading yet, but make sure you have replaced all of your MySQL folder and then reimported your data.

Gotta try a fresh install, it seems, and then import the old data.

I guess your vehicle spawn scripts should still work fine, Doc?

Gotta try a fresh install, it seems, and then import the old data.

I guess your vehicle spawn scripts should still work fine, Doc?

This changes the table structure, so you will have to redo the guide again im afraid. There is a faster way which involves querying the tables back to original state and then manually making all the changes the dev team made. If you understand that then you can do that too, if not you can redo the guides for my spawn script:)

This changes the table structure, so you will have to redo the guide again im afraid. There is a faster way which involves querying the tables back to original state and then manually making all the changes the dev team made. If you understand that then you can do that too, if not you can redo the guides for my spawn script:)
But nothing has changed in terms of scripting, so your guide is still valid?

Back