Noob needs help

Hey everyone!

I´m a noob in this dayz server buissness.

I use mr Pwnoz0r´s serverfiles.

Now I want to make some own modification, i wonder witch files I must edit and which editor I need to use, so far I have used the windows notepad to make
some small changes on the server.

Some changes I want to do on my server:

* Vehicle spawns 200 vehicles including choppers of course :)

* Change the standard inventory for players

* Close down server every 6 hours, 00 06 12 18 (I got another program that restarts the computer 00,03 06,03 12,03 and 18,03) but it would be nice if my players got some
warning before it restarts :)

* Make daylight all time

I found lot of help in the forum but no exact explanation whitch files and witch programs I have to use to do the changes, for example this thread about vehicle spawns:

"" Just create a new procedure called pSpawnVehicles (you can name it what you like) with the following code:

pSpawnVehicles ""

I wonder how to create a procedure, whitch files and whitch program I should use?

Thanks a lot so far for a great server

Hi

The pSpawnVehicles is my code - you can add procedures by using Navicat to connect to and control your database. Searching navicat on this forum should yield some guides. You can use the 80 or so spawn points in my file on the improved functions thread, the rest you need to locate and add manually.
Starting loadout cannot be changed without turning off verify signatures or making people download your dayz code. It's not worth it IMO and if it's essential to your server, sacrifice the stability of pwnoz0rs and use BLISS instead.
I use BEC to restart (Battleeye eextended controls). It also executes a batch file I wrote which kicks all players and spawns vehicles a minute before restart, so you could make something like that using BEC to control it.
To make daylight all the time, change your time value to STATIC in hiveext.ini. This means every restart, the time will be set to the static time you set (but time still continues whilst game is running. IE if static time is 1300hrs and you restart every 5 hours, it will restart at 1800hrs game time.

Back