not sure if my vehicles are respawning after they blown up!

Quarterbreed

im not sure if they respawn or not but in instance vehicle tabit shows 205 vehicles is what I have but im not sure if they are respawning, only reason I think that is, is because I checked the admin map im using and it shows a heli in the mountains, so I teled there to check it out and its not there, unless it blown up and its the last spot its seen, same with the c130, ill post my script below oh im running Taviana
Code:
@echo off
echo Stopping game server...
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo Cleaning dead from database older than 7 days...
perl db_utility.pl cleandead 7 --host 127.0.0.1 --user xxxxxx --pass xxxxxx --name xxxxxx --port 3306
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo Executing spawn script...
db_spawn_vehicles.pl --ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NULinstance 1 --limit 900 --host 127.0.0.1 --user xxxxxx --pass xxxxx --name xxxxx --port 3306 --cleanup bounds
echo.
echo.
echo.
echo Starting BEC
start C:\ServerTools\dayzbec.bat
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NUL
echo.
echo.
echo.
exit

I did have my server start in here too but for somereason it doesn't launch it correctly

db_spawn_vehicles.pl --ping 127.0.0.1 -n 5 >NULinstance 1 --limit 900 --host 127.0.0.1 --user xxxxxx --pass xxxxx --name xxxxx --port 3306 --cleanup bounds

Clean up is not part of the spawn vehicles, its part of the db_utility now.

so do I replace db_spawn with db_utility, would that spawn in my blown up vehicles, its weird cause it in db it says theres still 200 vehicles there

You need to do a cleanup and then a vehicle spawn, otherwise your vehicles will not be removed, you will not have new ones added and you will eventually run out of vehicles.

Back